10; This is the beginning.

CHAPTER TEN

Oh my god time flies. Tomorrow is the day, the day I am going on tour with Demetria Lovato... In less then 20 hours I'll be in a plane to the UK with Demi Lovato. I can't believe it, I think back of the meet and greet, our first call, everything. I'm living my dream and it's even better. I lay down in my bed and grab my phone, I text Demi.

To: Demi 😭❤️ // I'm gonna sleeeppp! See ya tomorrow! I am sooooo exciteddd! Luv ya.

I want to lock my phone but I see that I have a text back, I open it. Wait, it's not from Demi...

From: T ❤️❤️❤️ // Hey Liz, I am so sorry for everything. I know I shouldn't have kissed u and I don't know why I did that. I didn't wanted to let you go on a world tour without saying to have fun and to take care of yourself. I regret the kiss and not talking to you for 4 weeks.. I just knew you would get mad of me because you already was. It's all my fault and I know you don't want to talk to me any longer, I understand that. You're gonna have a different life now, you're famous. Don't miss me, I found an apartment and it's really cute. I hope you'll text me back and that you forgive me. I am always here for you. I love you Liz. xo Tay

I blink my tears away and sigh. I love Taylor and I regret not talking to her for 4 weeks, ofcourse I forgive her... I decide to go to her tomorrow because I will go to some people tomorrow before going to the airport. I lock my phone and make myself comforable. It takes me 5 minutes to fall asleep..

I wake up to the sound of neon lights, I shut it off and get out of my bed. I take a shower, do my hair in a bun, put on some mascara and get back to my room. I pack the last stuff in my suitcase and put on my 'airplane' clothes, which are just veryyy comfortable clothes. I zip my suitcase and get it downstairs. 'Liza, Liza come here.' My mom has tears in her eyes, I walk upto her and she pulls me on her lap. 'I want you to know that I love you, take care of yourself and most important, have fun. If there is anything you can just call me, okay?' I nod and kiss her head. 'I love you too mom' 'I'm going, I will go to Max' I bite on my lip, I remember saying 'I'll facetime you tonight' I never did and I know he don't have my number, I only have his because he has a new phone... I feel guilty. 'And to Taylor, than I'll drive to airport and fly to the UK' 'My little girl is growing up...' 'Moommmm' She giggles and hug me one more time, 'I love you mommy' 'I love you too Liz, I love you too...' I put my suitcase in the trunk and get in my car. I wave my mom bye and drive to Max' house.

I ring the doorbell, I am nervous.. A girl opens the door, 'Erm hi, is Max home?' The girl nods and 1 minute later Max is standing in front of me, we don't say anything. He has every right to be mad at me.. 'I-I came to say sorry and I understand if you hate me because we've been friends since forever but since you were gone I totally forgot you. I'm sorry. I'm going on a world tour with Demi. It's all weird, Demi and I are bestfriends now..' his jaw drops and his eyes starts tearing. 'Howlong will you be gone?' '5 months' I look down, I feel his warm hands on my back and his body against mine. 'I'm so sorry' 'It's okay Liz, you were busy, I understand. I love you okay.' 'I love you too Max' 'I-I have to go now' I slowly let go and I look in his eyes. 'It's okay' I feel his lips on my cheek. 'Bye Lizzie' 'Bye Maxxie, I'll text you when I have time' 'That's okay.' 'Who was the girl by the way?' 'My girlfriend' 'Ohhh, I hope you guys have fun together, byebye' I get in my car and drive to Taylor's house, I have 2 hours left.. I call Taylor. 'Hey, with Liza' 'Hey Liz' 'Are you home?' 'Yeah why?' 'Open the door' 'Eh okay' I see her face, she is surprised by seeing me. 'Hi' 'Hi' I hug her tight and kiss her cheek. We don't say anything, it's a hug that says the person will always be there for you no matter what, they will love and support you. 'I'm so sorry, Liz' 'Shh' I hug her tighter and kiss her cheek again. I let her go and look at her. 'Howlong do you have?' 'Less then 2 hours..' 'Let's make that 2 good hours' she grab my wrist and pull me inside. We do eachothers hair and nails and laugh a lot. 'I have to go' she nods, I see her eyes tearing up. I feel tears burning behind my eyes but I stay strong, I don't wanna break down in front of her. I walk to the door and turn arround. I hug her again, 'I love you' I whisper and then go. I get in my car and text Demi that I'm on my way. I sigh ans start driving to the airport.

'Hey babe' 'Hi!' I hug her. 'There's our plane, it's a private one.. Are you afraid to fly?' 'Cool and no' 'Okay, well let's go then' she smiles and tells a few guys to park my car somewhere else and to get my stuff in the plane. I get in the plane, 'oh.my.god! It's so big! It's like a livingroom!' Demi giggles, 'I knowww, I love this plane. This one is my fav..' 'You have more?!' 'Yeah, I have three. One is bigger and the other one is for only America...' she blushes. 'Wow...' 'Girls, we're gonna fly. Please sit down and fasten your seatbelts.' we nod and sit down. Demi looks at me, her eyes are shining, awe. She softly squeeze my hand and kiss my cheek. 'I'm so happy you can come with me, it's all so weird..' 'Yeah, but it's cool and I am so so so happy this all happend' 'It's meant to be' I smile and look out of the window, clouds are so beautiful...

'Liz, Liz wake up. You have to eat' I open my eyes, we're still in the plain. 'It's 4 more hours but you have to eat something, your stomach was screaming for it' she giggles. I shrug and sit straight, 'What am I gonna eat?' 'Erm, what do you want?' 'An apple?' She laughs, 'Sure'. She stands up to get an apple and give it to me. I eat it and look down, I see ocean, only ocean. 'Are you excited?' I nod. 'I thought, maybe you want to sing with me on stage..?' I look down, I can't sing.. 'Bu- But I can't sing..' 'Sing for me' 'No' 'Yes' 'No' 'Yes' 'Demi' 'Liza' 'Stop it!' 'Sing' 'Fineeee' I stand up and shrug then start singing.

We were fine this morning, now I feel like I'm dreaming. You try to tell me what's happened, but I can't hear when you're screaming. No more I'm sorry's, I don't have the time. You break up to make up, so spare me the lies. Shut up and love me, cause you've already got me. I don't need words, I need time in your arms. I need love from you, baby..

'Okay, that's it' I sit back down, my cheeks are like tomatoes. Demi is staring at me with her mouth half open. 'What? Why are you staring at me like that? Demi stop! Please..' 'You are so good! Why didn't you tell me you can sing like an angel?!' 'I CAN'T SING GOOD!' 'YOU CAN!' 'But you are so much better' She sighs, 'Liz, don't compare yourself. You are just the way you are and that's good enough. Okay?' I nod, 'Okay' 'Wanna play a game?' 'Sure' She gets a smile on her face and get the game out of a drawer; monopoly. Okay. 'Serious?' 'What? It's fun! and we have 3 hours left so' 'Mmh yeah, let's get started'

'We're here! Oh my god! I love London! We should go to th-' 'Demi calm down, we can do everything' I laugh and squeeze her hand. It's so funny that like a few months ago I was a lovatic, scared and happy for meeting my idol now, I am here with her in London.. We're gonna do this, we are gonna do a world tour. Together.

- please vote