4; Hey you lost someth-.

CHAPTER FOUR

'They are still screaming' 'Ugh yes, I wanna sleep' 'Me too, but I can't right now...' I stand up 'I'm gonna walk a little' 'Okay, are you back in 20 minutes?' I nod and walk away. It's kinda busy in the hotel and there are only older people... I am walking through the hall when someone in front of me drop something. I run to it and grab the thing, which is a Iphone. 'Excuse me, girl, you dropped something' I pass her and stop in front of her, 'here you dropped thi-' My eyes widen and she smiles at me. 'Don't scream' she laughs and I can barely breathe. 'But thanks sweetie, are you a fan?' she blush and I laugh awkwardly. 'Y-Y-yes I am. Well I am- I am a lovatic' 'Oh, do I have to sign something for you?' I search for my phone that has a case with her face on it. 'T-This please' 'Awkward...' We laugh and she signs it. 'I have a friend who is also a lovatic but I was walking alone... Can you please write. For Taylor, on this?' I give her a bottle of water I took with me. 'I don't have anything else.. sorry' 'No it's okay' She signs it and then her phone rings. 'I have to go, are you coming to my tour tomorrow?' 'No I have the show for March 11th' 'Where are you standing?' 'I have tickets for on the second floor and I have tickets for the meet and greet because I bought them from someone else' 'Would you like to be at the soundcheck and first rang? because without you, I would've lost my phone' 'I-I-' 'Here' She gives me the vip tickets. 'You don't have to thank me, I'll see you at the meet and greet' she smiles and walks away. I'm standing there, frozen, with the tickets in my hand. When I realize what just happend I run to the hotelroom. 'TAYLOR MOM! WHERE ARE YOU TAYLOR WAKE UP WAKE UP!!' 'Liza what's wrong?' 'YOU GUYS ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEND!' 'Tell us, tell us now!' 'I-I was walking an-and a girl in front of me drop-dropped something so I gave it back, but-but it was Demi. Demi dropped her phone and I gave it back to her! SHE SIGNED MY PHONE CASE AND THIS WATERBOTTLE I TOOK, FOR YOU!' Taylor stands up and screams. 'LIZA OH MY GODDDDDD' she hugs me. 'there is more' 'WHAT?!' 'I GOT VIP TICKETS!!!!' 'NO WAYYYY!' 'YES WITH FIRST RANG PLACES!' We scream and my mom enjoys our happiness. I can't sleep that whole night, just 4 more days untill the best day of my life. Though today was amazing.

MARCH 7th.

My phone vibrates, it's a tweet from Demi.

'@ddlovato: AHHHH! Why are you guys still out thereeee? I WOKE UP SO EARLY!'

I smile at my screen, it's true. Her lovatics has stand down there the whole night, I can know it because I haven't sleep... Arround 8AM I get hungry, but breakfast starts at 8:30... I search for some food and I only find chips we brought from home. My mom and Taylor are still sleeping and I decide to wait 30 minutes. I just lay on bed when Taylor wakes up. 'Morning' 'Goodmorning, should I wait? I just wanted to go for breakfast' 'No you can go, I wanna sleep some more' 'Okay' I stand up and go to the breakfast thing. I am still thinking of yesterday night and I smile big when I look at my phone case, I can't believe it happend... I choose some bread and nutella and eat my breakfast. I am a little on my phone and I'm done after 30 minutes. When I'm back in the room they are still sleeping, how. I take a shower and lay on bed again. Arround 11 my mom wakes up, 'morning mom' 'goodmorning Liza, have you slept well?' 'I didn't sleep mom' I laugh 'I was to excited and I still am, I have take a shower and went for breakfast.' My mom nods and gets herself out of bed. 'No, no I mommy. No mom no, don't go' My mom stops with what she's doing and I look up from my phone, Taylor speaks when she sleeps. It's so funny, but now it's sad, I know she miss her mom... I still don't know how to react or how to act with her. She didn't go to the funeral and she hasn't talked about it a lot... I fall asleep again and dream about the meet and greet which I completly screw up. I fear and wake up, Taylor looks at me. 'Are you okay?' 'Yeah, I had a nightmare...' 'Oh, are you sure you are okay?' I nod. I open my instagram, I have a fan account and I'm really happy I made it. I made a lot of friends but most of them doesn't live in the same country. Taylor gets dressed when my mom is back in the bedroom and after that we go to the mall. We have a fun day and watch a movie in the evening. 3 more days...

- please vote