15; I've never dyed my hair before...

I feel my head getting heavy, the music seems to be miles away from me, Demi looks upside down. I try to find something I can hold but I fail, then I hear nothing. Everything goes so slow, I see Demi dropping her microphone, looking at me with her eyes widen. Then, everything turns black.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

'Is she going to be okay?' 'Yes, it's not very serious, she's just dried out. She will be okay.' I can't open my eyes but I can hear a male voice and Demi's. I'm shaking, I'm probably in a car or something. 'When can she come home?' 'This afternoon, but she need to drink a lot and she may will feel sick for about two days. ' 'Okay, I can look after that.' 'Okay, we're here.' The car stops and I hear the doors of the car, they get me inside. They lay me down on a bed and I try to open my eyes. 'She's awake.' 'Babe, hey.' I smile a little and search for Demi's hand, I find it. Demi has tears in her eyes. 'I- I'm ok- Okayy.' 'Don't talk, rest baby.' I nod and look at the needle in my hand, ugh. I close my eyes again and fall asleep.

I open my eyes and strech my arms. Demi is sleeping, leaning on her arm that are on the bed. I sigh and look around the room. It's a basic hospital room, ugh I wanna get out of here. 'Demz. Wake-up love.' 'Heh? Oh Liz, hi. How are you feeling?' 'I feel perfect.' 'Good, we can go home.' 'Yes?' 'Yea, when you were asleep the doctor told me we could go when you woke up, if you're ready..' I sit straight, 'Yes, I'm ready.' 'Okay, I'll call Sugar to get a car. 'Demz?' 'Mmh.' 'What happend yesterday?' 'You passed out on stage, you dried out. I canceled the show, it's tomorrow evening now..' 'I'm sorry.' 'It's not your fault.' 'I should've drunk something.. I just was so busy and I could've known it. I was dizzy and I felt sick, people asked me if I was oka-' 'Baby, it's okay. I'm happy you're okay now. Don't blame yourself.' She smiles and give me a kiss. Her phone rings, 'Demi. oh yea, sorry. I wanted to ask if you can get us at the hospital, Liz is okay. See you in ten.' 'Do you think I can perform tomorrow?' 'I don't want you to..' 'But I want to..' 'Liz. You passed out on stage. You won't perform tomorrow night.' 'Demi!' 'Liza, no. I care about you, you first have to drink two liters a day for at least two days. You can perform in Portugal.' I turn her my back and I hear her sigh, I'm not a little kid. I can perform. Her phone rings. 'We can go now.. Liz, I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to pas-' I turn around and lay my hands on her cheeks, I kiss her, 'I get it, I love you.. Now, let's go.' Her phone rings again, 'Yea?' 'Papz are everywhere. You need to go through another exit, it's not save Demi. I'll send another car to the backdoor, make your way there.' 'Okay, thanks Sugar.' 'What?' 'Papz are everywhere, we need to take the backdoor..' 'Oh, okay.' We go to the desk and explain the thing, the woman leads us to the backdoor. Demi's phone rings, 'Jesus..' she coughs, 'with Demi.' 'Backdoor isn't save neither, wait for my call.' Demi looks confused, 'He hang it... But he said that the backdoor isn't save too, we have to wait for his call...' 'Oh wow..' We sit down in a room with no windows and the woman from the desk gives us some water as I get my phone out of my bag.

"@LizaJane: I just want to go hoomeee 😁"

I get a lot of mententions and I retweet some, I sigh. 'Maybe we have to stay here longer.' 'I don't want to, why did this happen..' 'It's not your fault, you know that right?' 'I know that, but Spain is fun and I just ruined your concert...' I look down, I feel Demi's hand on my head pulling it against her chest. 'You didn't ruin it, I'm glad you're okay. You matter more to me then a stupid concert.' 'I'm still sorry.' I mumble into her chest. 'Stop saying that, it isn't your fault!' I let go and look in her eyes, 'I feel like it's always my fault, I shouldn't be here Demz. It's too much.. I can't give you the love you deserve okay. I will leave.' 'Liza, stop it!' I stand up and want to walk away. She grabs my arm and turns me around, 'I love you more than anything else in this world, if you leave... Then I can't continue living, I need you.' I see tears behind her eyes, 'I need you Liz..' I feel a tear rolling down my face, 'I-' 'Ssh, let forget about this okay, we can be happy together, we are happy together.' I nod slowly and kiss her. Then my phone rings, I take it. 'With Liz,' 'Go to the roof, a helicopter will pick you guys up, he is there in three minutes, hurry.' 'We are on our way.' I hang the phone and grab Demi's hand. 'We have to go to the roof, a helicopter is coming in three minutes.' 'Why did he called you?' 'Doesn't matter, come.' We run up to the stairs and when we arrive on the roof, the helicopter is already there. We get in, we're save. We look down at all the paparazzi infront of the hospital, 'Holy shit...' 'I feel like whole Spain is standing there.' 'I know right.' My phone makes a sound, it's a text: