14; I'm fine, right?

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

'Why not the private one again?' 'This was easier' 'Oh okay' 'Hope you don't mind' 'No, no but this is so different' I laugh awkward. 'Ohh, famous for one month and you're already used to the private jet' 'Stop it Demi' She laughs and pulls me against her, kissing my forhead. 'Just kidding' I kiss her cheek and unwrap her arms. I wash my hands and do my hair. 'Ready for the airport papz? There're not that many cause they can't come in here but there will be a few.' 'And fans?' 'Maybe, I don't know' Her phone rings, the sign we have to get out of the bathroom and go to our plane. I smile at her and we walk out of the bathroom, no flashing lights, no screaming. We walk upto Sugar. 'We can go to the gate, ready?' I nod and look around, 'wait'. Two girls walk upto us, asking for a picture. Demi and I take them and then go to our gate. 'Row 17, seat A, B and C.' 'Okayyyyy' Demi shakes her hips while walking through the airplane. We take our seats and Demi want to take a selfie. 'No Demi! I look horrible!' 'No you don't' she gives me a kiss and I pose for the picture. A girl walks by looking at us, when she comes back she is looking again. 'Hey, girl.' 'Y-yeah' 'You don't have to pretend like you're going to the toilet. We will stand up so we can take a picture okay? You're a fan right?' 'ye- Yes, I am. Well, I'm a lovatic.' 'Ah, yesss. Demi come on let's take a picture with this beautiful girl.' We take the pic and Kim, I asked her what her name was, goes back to her seat cause the captain said we are ready for take off. 'I would never have done that. Liz, you're amazing.' 'I want to make people happy' I say, smiling. 'Well, you make me happy' She peck my lips and I hold her hand. 'I love you Demz' 'I love you too.' She lays her head down on my shoulder and she falls asleep.

I get my phone as soon as the plane is back on the ground, when I tweeted something I wake Demi. 'Baby, wake up, we're back on the ground again.' she mumbles something and I push her up a little as she mumbles again. 'Check twitter' I giggle. 'What have you done?' She quickly gets her phone. 'Liz... You are not suppose to post pics of me sleeping. I hate you.' I laugh and kiss her, she turns her head but I keep going. 'I know you love me' 'No, I don't' 'Come onnn' I kiss her cheek and neck. A smile slowly appears on her face. 'See, see.' 'Okay okay, I love you. That's true' I smile and kiss her cheek again. She holds my hand while looking out of the window. 'Spain..' She sighs. 'What's with Spain?' 'Oh nothing, I've never been here before.' 'Me neither...' 'We're gonna have fun.' I smile. The plain stops and everybody stands up to get their bags. I wait till most of them are gone and then stand up too. 'Here.' I give Demi her bag. 'Thanks.' Sugar is waiting for us three rows in front of us, we walk upto him. 'Readyyy?' I giggle and nod, Demi nods too. 'We don't have to wait for our luggage. Someone will bring that to the hotel.' 'Okay, good.' 'Sugar?' Demi looks at him. 'Are there fans?' 'I don't know, Demi.. Maybe a few. I don't think it's the same as in Brazil.' 'Okay.' She sounds relieved, I understand it. I have anxiety too but not social anxiety.. I'm just scared of losing my mind in front of a lot of people, I don't want to be awkward. I squeeze Demi's hand as sign that I'm here for her. She gives me a little smile. We walk through the doors and see a few fans, like twenty. 'What are they doing here at 4AM.' 'Fans..' Sugar says. 'Demi? Can we take pictures?' 'I don't know, I don't feel very well... And I look horrible.' 'You look perfect, as always.' I peck her lips, 'So?' 'Okay, I don't want to let them down.. They come all the way here. Let's take the pictures.' I tell Sugar we want to take pictures. 'Okay! PEOPLE! Make a line please!' They do what he says and Demi and I stand next to eachother. She takes a deep breath and then nods to Sugar. I squeeze her hand one more time before I let go. 'Heyy' I hug the girl and smile at her. Her friends holds the camera and takes a picture, then she holds the camera and the girl stands next to us. They leave and we say hi to the next fan. 'Oh, why are you crying?' 'I can't believe you're real.. An- And that Lizemi is real.' Demi and I laugh at the same time and hug her. 'I am real and yes, this is my girlfriend.' Demi takes my hand. I smile. 'Oh my god!' We laugh again and take the picture. 'Okay! Last person!' Sugar wait for us. 'Thanks Demi' I say as the last fan is gone. 'For what?' 'For doing this, for letting me do this.' 'Everything for my baby.' She kiss my lips and I hear screaming behind us. 'They probably have pictures of us kissing now.' 'I don't care' she whispers back, leaning in for another kiss.