13; It's official.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

'I'll wear my new black dress tonight okay?' 'Yeah, you look sexy af in it' I giggle, the feels. Demi is taking me to dinner this evening and I bought like ten bags full of clothes, and with bags I mean the really big ones. Sugar is in his hotel room right now, taking a little nap and Demi and I are looking at our all new clothes. 'I'm gonna nap too, shopping for almost seven hours is killing' 'Yeah it is' I lay down and close my eyes. I feel Demi sitting down on the end of my bed, I can feel her eyes burning on my face. Why is she sitting there like, let me nap. I am so tired that I fall asleep after ten minutes, hearing Demi's breathing on the end of my bed.

'Yeah, yeah, she's still asleep. Yes she is cute. Yes. Yes dinner. I don't know, kay Marissa. Bye. Love you too' I open one eye carefully and see Demi sitting on her bed, she hang the phone and turns back arround. I pretend like I'm sleeping and "wake up" after arround six more minutes. 'Morning' 'You mean evening. You have fourty minutes to get ready for dinner' 'Wait what? Why didn't you wake me up?' 'You were so cute and sweet.' Her cheeks turn red. I get up and take a quick shower, I put on my black dress and do my make-up. When I get out of the bathroom I see Demi standing in front of the mirror, I lean againts the door and watch her. 'Don't worry, you look stunning' 'Oh hey.' He eyes widen and her cheeks turn red again, 'So do you...' I blush, 'Thanks' She walks upto me, getting close. 'Are you ready beautiful?' I nod and bite my lip. This is your chance, kiss her. Kiss her, now! I want to get my face closer to hers but somebody is knocking the door. 'Time to go' she winks, then opens the door. 'After you' 'Thank you' I smile and walk downstairs. 'It's a five minute walk but I don't want to take any risks, so we're taking the car' 'It's fine Sugar' I follow Demi and Sugar to the car and sit down. I look at Demi, letting my eyes glide over her whole body. She looks so stunning.. 'Oh this restaurant is beautiful Demi!' 'A beautiful restaurant, for a beautiful lady.' She takes my hand as we walk inside, it is a big room and it's kinda noisy but it's cute. We get a table in the back, we get our drinks and order food.

'Are you guys finished?' We both nod and the waiter takes the plates away. 'It was delicious Demi, thank you' 'Your welcome babe.' She grabs my hand which is laying on the table and looks at me. 'Liza, I really have to tell you something..' My heart jumps and my stomach is turning arround. 'Yeah?' 'Here's the bill, thanks for eating here' 'I'll tell you at home.' She pays while I go to the bathroom. I hear someone closing the door, I get out of the toilet and wash my hands. As I turn around I let out a scream, 'W- Wh' 'Don't talk, just listen. You're letting Demi alone, she's mine. If you will ever touch her, I'll touch you. Did you get it? I hope so' He leaves, I'm frozen, then burst into tears. The doors opens again, I see red pumps, it's Demi. 'Babe, babe what's wrong? Calm down' I feel her warm soft hands on my arms and I can feel her breating on my hair. 'W- Wil' 'Wilmer? Was Wilmer here? Liza?' I nod. 'What did he tell you?!' 'T- That if I will ever tou- touch you, he'll touch m- me.' 'Liza, don't listen to him' 'But Demi, he broke up and you still love him and and and' 'Shhh, it's okay, don't worry. And I don't love him' 'I know you do' 'No, I love you' I feel her soft lips against mine, full of passion, full of love. I kiss her back and I calm down. 'I love you' she whispers. 'I love you too' I whisper back and then our lips crash into eachother again.

'Are the girls ready to go?' We nod and we follow him to the car. I am still shaking, though I know Wilmer can't do anything... As we arrive at our hotel there are around ten fans outside. 'We can take pictures with them right?' 'Do you want it?' 'There are only ten, that's not that much.. My anxiety can handle that, can yours?' 'Yeah sure! Sugar?' Demi looks at him with her beautiful big, brown, twinkling eyes. 'I heard there are ten, we can take ten pictures. Let's go!' I smile and grab Demi's hand, she gives me a smile and we walk upto the fans. 'OH MY GOD THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS!' 'OH MY GOD!' 'LIZEMI!' I squeeze Demi's hand. 'Hey guyss!' Demi looks so happy right now. I say hi to them too and Demi takes some pictures. 'Can I take a picture with both of you?' 'Yeah sure' I smile and look at screen of her phone, I hate my face. 'Thank you so much!' 'Okay ladies, let's go' 'Bye guysss! I love youuuu!' I smile, feel Demi's hand again and walk next to her back into the hotel. 'Thanks for today Sugar' 'It's my job and I love it' 'Goodnight' 'Night' 'Goodnight girls' He goes to his own hotelroom and we get some diet coke by the bar downstairs in the hotel. I go on my fanaccount, it's still mine, nobody knows it's me.. I have 6459 followers right now and I think that if I tell the people I will gain, plus it's weird to still have a fanaccount over my girlfriend. Did I just thought that, girlfriend. Oh my god, is she or not? I'm not gonna ask her, that's weird. 'So.. Liz,' 'Yeah?' 'Ar- Eh, are we. Do we have something?' I choke, 'eh' 'If we don't then... I'm sorry, but I really like you Liza' 'I really like you to Demi..' I feel her lips on my cheek, 'so we are official?' 'Yes, we are' I smile and grab her hand. 'Shall me make it official too?' 'Yeah, why not?' 'Let's make a picture' She holds up her phone and we kiss, she tweets it and we get a lot of reactions. She posts it on instagram too and we get a lot of comments on there too, postive and negative. Some are saying we are disgusting and some are saying we are adorable, I don't care what they're saying cause Demi is mine now. 'Oh by the way, we fly to Spain tomorrow. 2PM' 'Spain? Cool' 'I can tell you the whole schedule but that would be too much to remember so I'll just tell you for the upcoming days. We fly to Spain, have two concerts. One in west-Spain, the other in East-Spain. That will take two days, you're gonna be tired so I think it's smart if we're gonna sleep now.' I nod. We take the elevator back upstairs and we walk to our room. I get ready for bed and then quickly post a picture on my fanaccount. I lay down in my bed and close my eyes, one minute later I feel Demi's body snuggle up against me. I smile and get comfortable. 'Mmhh, I love you' 'I love you too, goodnight' She kisses my back and then fall asleep.