Chapter 3- Time to CATCH

After twilight and her friends told everypony about pinkie everypony clean the place and ran home and lock the doors and windows. Twilight, her friends, rainbow sparkle and her friends as well were in the friendship Castle talking about what will rainbow sparkle, diamond Starcake, bloom star, Scootaloo and Rainbow shinertwiner will do. They all plan to stay in the castle for the night. After planning they all went to bed.

~ time skip to morning~
They all wake up and eat their breakfast after that they all went to twilight's balcony to see the whole ponyville. They all saw no pony. "Mommy what time should we start?" Rainbow sparkle ask "uummm, later?" Twilight answer but not so sure about her answer to her daughter" twilight?" Rainbow said "hmm?" Twilight said " since sparkle is smart like you and fast like me I think they should start now" rainbow dash said " hmm. I think your right rainbow" twilight said "ok sparkle you and your friends can-" twilight was about to finish her sentence but was cut off by a pony screaming " what in equestria was that?!" Apple jack ask " oh my! Don't you guys think pinkie had catch somepony already?!" Fluttershy ask hiding her face with her main, shivering and scared "darling I think your right. But everypony is inside. Twilight i think they should hurry up!" Rarity said " OK. Girls start investigating who and where is that screaming come from" twilight said "OK" the girls said together and ran out side.

*Before the screaming*
"Hmmm. I think I should do it right now. Since I don't have to do anything!" Pinkie said and went outside to find a pony. Pinkie saw the place so peaceful and quite and clean. There was a mare unicorn pony walking towards her home she and pinkie met at the way. The pony panicked. "H-hi p-pinkie" the pony stuttered "hi I will just let you know I'm Pinkamena"pinkie said "o-oh s-sorry Pinkamena i-i didn't know" the pony said "its OK" pinkie said while taking a step forward to the pony while the pony take a step back " I was wondering if you can come with me" pinkie said " s-sorry p-pinkamena I c-cant" the pony said "oh don't be silly just come it will be quick. And I need something from you too" pinkie said in a creepy way "w-what is it t-that you w-want from me?" The pony ask while her voice is becoming lower "oh you will know when we get there" pinkie said and grab her "p-pinkie!" The pony shouted " I TOLD YOU I'M NOT PINKIE PIE ANYMORE!! I'M PINKAMENA!!" pinkie shouted " pls just let go of me!" The pony begged " NO! YOU WILL COME WITH ME!" Pinkie shouted again " AAAHHHH!! HELP!" The pony shouted while being drag by pinkie towards sugar cube corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done!!oohhh pinkie got a pony! Scary ... Pinkamena... And next up chapter 4... See ya guys there!! Got nothing say😅