Chapter 9- Battle

While pinkie was left alone on sugar cube corner she woke up already "ha! Spells won't hold me that long!"pinkie said standing up she look around and found her self all alone "you girls are so dead" she said to herself and went outside. Pinkie walk around ponyville and found the place the same thing when she was looking for some pony then she saw a pony look at the window but when she saw pinkie she look away "hmmm" pinkie mumbled and walk towards a house, she knocked and no pony answer she knock again yet she didn't get any reply she got mad and turned around and kick the door. The door flung open as pinkie entered the house she look around and didn't saw anypony, she went to the kitchen and took a knife as her weapon and went upstairs then went to a room she still didn't saw anypony but she heard somepony weeping and sobbing and crying and she saw something under the bed it was shaking then she walk right to it and lift the sheet of the bed and saw a mare earthpony with light and a bit dark blue curly main and yellow coat she was awfully shaking in fear when she saw pinkie. "Oh, hi there" pinkie said she hid the knife so the pony won't see it "cmon out don't be scare"pinkie said as she pull the pony out under the bed. The pony shake in fear more than ever, she was really scare and she can't move too so pinkie just pull her to sugar cube corner to her secret basement. They just arrived at the room where pinkie killed all ponies suddenly the pony faint "ah, good thing you have fainted or it will be hard for me to tie you up" pinkie said as she lift the pony and tied her up. Half hour pass the pony slowly woke up then when her eyes was finally fully open her eyes where wide open as she saw a knife and saw herself tied up "FINALLY!" A voice said in the dark, just then pinkie revealed her self "your awake"pinkie said in a calm voice, the pony's eyes shrunk " congratulation! Your the second pony I have pick"pinkie said happily "s-second pony?!" The pony ask scared "yeah you are. Ya know your luck your in second"pinkie said "h-how come I w-will be lucky?" The pony ask again "well I think you know what I do to the ponies that I have pick"pinkie said and the pony's eyes shrunk again as she knows what pinkie do to the ponies she got "your lucky because when I have finished pick my top 5 ponies after that the rest will get too much pain more than you will get" pinkie explained "why would you do this to ponyville?!" The pony shout Pinkie's smile faded as it turned into a frown and a mad look on her face "that is what I hate to the ponies I have catch!"pinkie said and pick a knife up.

*before pinkie woke up*
Back with the girls. They ran too the friendship castle and too the thrown room "so, how did it go?" Ask twilight "I cast a spell on her so she won't woke up after a long time"rainbow sparkle explain "good. Now return too sugar cube corner and bring pinkie here" twilight said and the girls nodded and ran away to sugar cube corner.

*at sugar cube corner(this time its the same time)*
The girls ran towards sugar cube corner and burst through the door and they gasp when they saw pinkie wasn't there anymore "oh no! This is not good"rainbow sparkle "where did she go?"ask diamond "I bet she went to her basement!"scootaloo said and they went to Pinkie's basement and ran to her secret room. "PINKIE!!"shouted rainbow sparkle they saw pinkie was about to do something to the pony but they have interrupted pinkie. "YOU!!!"pinkie shouted "DIDN'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH?!"ask pinkie annoyed "why wouldn't we?! Your killing ponies! How about you?! Haven't you had enough too?!"ask shinertwiner mad and annoyed at pinkie "well! I haven't yet! Now get out of here or get killed!" Pinkie said "no!" Said bloom "well that's what you want"pinkie said and throw a knife at them but rainbow sparkle used a Shield at them as the knife shot the wall. Rainbow sparkle remove the shield as bloom and diamond jump in front and shot a magic at pinkie in the same time,pinkie jumped in the air and the magic missed her, pinkie in the air throw more knifes at them as rainbow sparkle used her magic and hold the knifes just then scootaloo kick her off as pinkie hit the ground "haha,how's that?"scootaloo said "too weak"pinkie reply back . Then Pinkie notice she don't have any knifes all she got was a big knife she ran to it and decided not to throw it but instead of slicing them apart, pinkie then ran to shinertwiner as she flew up "ooppsyy," shinertwiner said and giggles as pinkie hit the wall and rainbow sparkle used her magic to freeze her "l-let me g-go!!"pinkie said trying to move her body "quick use a sleeping spell! NOW!!" Rainbow sparkle said while she was getting tired for holding pinkie for long rainbow sparkle was sweating she can't hold pinkie for long because pinkie was getting much energy from ponies she kill "bloom diamond use a sleeping spell both of you!"rainbow sparkle said then bloom and diamond cast a sleeping spell together as pinkie tried to stop it but then she felt more spells than two, rainbow sparkle used a sleeping spell as well and then pinkie fell asleep "c'mon let's bring her to the castle before she wakes up...... But before we leave... Untie her first"sparkle said as scootaloo and shinertwiner free her "thank you so much girls"the pony said "your welcome now let's get out of here" shinertwiner said as they all got out of sugar cube corner the pony went back to her home while the girls went to the castle while diamond,bloom and sparkle are carrying pinkie with their magic scootaloo guarding in the air as shinertwiner guide in front. They have arrive in the castle and went in the thrown room where the mane six wait for them "were here"shinertwiner said "where's pinkie?"ask twilight as shinertwiner flew to the left revealing a sleeping pink earthpony mare "thank goodness you catch her"said rarity "well we kinda have a little battle though"said scootaloo scratching the back of her head with her hooves "did you all get hurt?!"ask apple jack "how can we? There's 5 of us only one of her"sparkle said as diamond, bloom and sparkle put the sleeping pinkie pie in the crystal table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya readers I will call rainbow sparkle as sparkle for now on I'm getting tired on writing her full name though..