Chapter 12- The Real Killer Revealed

Pinkie was talking to Pinkamena in her mind, but Pinkamena took over her. Pinkamena felt dizzy and hold her head with her hoof, "P-pinkie are you ok?" Bloom ask suddenly Pinkamena laugh evilly. The girls walk backwards a little and got a little scared at Pinkie, which they didn't know pinkie is gone and Pinkamena take hold. "Wahaha haha hahahahahahahaha!" Pinkamena laugh that gave the girls creepiness "pinkie is gone girls, I am Pinkamena the REAL Pinkamena!" Pinkamena said "P-pinkamena?!" Diamond stuttered "why? Never heard of me?" She ask the girls didn't responded or anything they just stood there scared  "hmahaha, don't worry girls you won't live for long" Pinkamena said and throw knifes at them luckily the girls jump apart. Pinkamena attacked on shinertwiner as she flew up as Pinkamena hit the wall "your lucky I can't fly!" Pinkamena said then turn to see scootaloo just standing "your turn" Pinkamena whispered but loud enough to shinertwiner to hear, Pinkamena then start running towards scootaloo. Shinertwiner looked at where Pinkamena was going to attack she then saw Pinkamena was running straight to scootaloo while scootaloo didn't notice Pinkamena was after her "Scootaloo watch out!" Shinertwiner said and scootaloo looked at her front knowing Pinkamena was almost her. Again scootaloo flew up as Pinkamena smash at the wall "wahaha!" Scootaloo laugh as Pinkamena groan in pain "grr I'll get you! You little-" Pinkamena was cut of by diamond and bloom who shot her with magic and she again hit the wall "nice!" Bloom said "good one"diamond said "ugh! I'm getting tired of you all ruining my plans!" Pinkamena said and stand up and headed to sparkle "sparkle watch out!" diamond said as sparkle shot a lighting bolt at Pinkamena. Pinkamena fell on the ground and she had a open wound bleeding in her side body, she was breathing heavily "that's it!" Sparkle said "she gets weak when we shot a lightning bolt at her!" Sparkle added "well yeah because she will have some wounds" scootaloo said as sparkle glared at her "what? It's true" she said as sparkle sigh "not only that!" Sparkle said "lighting bolts are her weakness" sparkle added "what makes you say that?" Ask bloom "just look at her" sparkle said while pointing at Pinkamena "we try everything on her. We tried spells and other things we know but it didn't effect her. But a lighting bolt that's just different" sparkle added while the rest left in shock knowing that it's all true. "Well I wanna do it but, I just can't. I know she had done too much killing, but I just don't want to see pinkie had so many wounds and bleeding to her death."diamond said "your not the only one" shinertwiner said "same but, she needs to be stop." Bloom said looking down on the pink pony "wait! Remember she said that "pinkie is gone" that means the real pinkie is still there!" Scootaloo said pointing at Pinkamena who was bleeding "she must have done something to the real pinkie, we need to know first before we kill her" scootaloo added "I think your right but how can we find out?" Ask sparkle "I have no idea" diamond said "same here" bloom said as scootaloo and shinertwiner just nod. Sparkle and the rest start thinking on how could they return the real pinkie pie, sparkle had a idea "maybe we can search through mom's library and maybe we can find something" sparkle suggest "hey yeah maybe we can find a book!" Bloom said "but are we just gonna leave pinkie here?" Ask shinertwiner "let's just bring her to the castle" scootaloo said putting a hoof around shinertwiner "if that's ok with you sparkle if we bring pinkie along?" Ask scootaloo"sure I don't mind. After all this is for the good of ponyville and for our party pony pinkie pie" sparkle said and they all headed to the castle. Diamond, bloom and sparkle was carrying Pinkamena with their magic "Oh my celestia! She is bleeding to much!" Bloom said seeing that all of Pinkamena's blood was leaving a blood trail "oh geez! She will bleed to death!" Sparkle said "can't any of you three just teleport us?" Ask shinertwiner "we can't!" Diamond said "its bad to teleport when somepony is injured!" Bloom said "yeah its too dangerous!" Sparkle added "well we better run then.... Now!"scootaloo said and they all start running fast to the castle, they burst through the doors and head straight to the library "put pinkie in the table" sparkle said and they put Pinkamena gently on the table "here's the bandages!" Sparkle said and teleport a first aid and put it on the table "who knows how to do it?" Ask sparkle "I know how" scootaloo said "same" shinertwiner added "ok then, bloom diamond help me look for a book on how we can return the real pinkie pie" she said and flew up and so did the two other alicorns. Scootaloo and shinertwiner wrap a bandages on Pinkie's body and clean her blood out that was around her body "ok I think were done" shinertwiner said "yep we are done" scootaloo said and wipe her forehead with her hoof. "Hey guys did you found it?" Ask shinertwiner "not yet though, its hard to find that book with this other books" bloom said "lemme help ya help guys look"scootaloo said and flew up but stop and look at shinertwiner "are ya gonna help?" She ask "nah! I'll just look after pinkie" she reply back "well ok if you insist" scootaloo said and flew to the rest. Shinertwiner look at Pinkamena and she saw her move a little, "uggh! Pinkie what happen to you?!" Shinertwiner mumbled to herself then the rest flew down next to shinertwiner "ok here it is" sparkle said and put the book down on the table "you sure this will work?" Ask diamond as sparkle sigh "I'm not sure though but its best if we try" sparkle said. Pinkamena woke up and saw her self covered in bandages "guys she's waking up" Pinkamena heard a voice said that sounded familiar then her eyes fully open and shock to see herself in the castle again and surrounded by the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Sorry for not updating for so long I got writer block and as always we still don't have a WiFi so I'm still using data though.... But don't worry someday we will have our WiFi back and once I finish the next chapter I will publish it already. Well hope ya readers loved it and I think the title is so dumb I got nothing else to think of... Well see ya guys in the upcoming chapter!!