Introduction

Hello readers fan of mlp.
GayleStar here.

So this story had a little violence... To be honest you guys won't even notice it that much and a little twidash I know some of you all don't like them but my apologies pls. You see the mane five is not here and those mane five is twilight sparkle,rainbow dash,fluttershy,rarity and apple jack. They will be in few chaps or maybe all chapters but they will not be the mane characters in here those mane characters is rainbow sparkle my oc diamond Starcake, bloom star, rainbow shinertwiner and scootaloo hehe you see this story was me and my friends role play and a little Violence's included.... And about the twidash you guys won't even notice it in all chaps except for one chapter heheh half of the chapter though...

I have added twidash because my oc ya know rainbow sparkle.. She is the daughter of those two and pls don't hate her because she had two mothers... And twilight and dash called her only sparkle for short and so well her friends..

So pls respect what I ship cuz whatever you ship I respect it too...

Rainbow Sparkle- alicorn
Diamond Starcake-alicorn
Bloom star-alicorn
Rainbow shinertwiner-pegasus
Scootaloo well I know you know what scoot is..

And one last thing every chapter is short but not that short though.