Chapter 14- The Unbeatable

*Still night time*

The girls went out and shock to see plenty of ponies laying on the ground covered in blood...... DEAD and some was still screaming and running around. Pinkamena turn around and saw the girls "ah! Girls you have the powers I want!" Pinkamena said "what in equestria is happening to her?!" Ask bloom "remember? She will get her magic and powers from the ponies she kill!" Diamond reply. Suddenly Pinkamena flew to them "RUN!!!" shouted sparkle, they keep running and running "look! At the pizzeria! Go go go!!" Sparkle said and they went to the pizzeria. The pizzeria was shut down for a long time "quick hide!" Sparkle Whisper-shouted as they all hide behind the boxes, suddenly the doors flung open by a strong wind and a pink pony came in "girls! I know your here!" Pinkamena said "guys let's make a trap" diamond whispered "that's a great idea!" Sparkle whisper. They all made a trap while Pinkamena was still looking for them "ok we need to distract her first" diamond whispered "ok we got this!" Scootaloo said and flew up and so did shinertwiner "hey pinkie!" Scootaloo called as Pinkamena turn around "bet you can't catch me!" Scootaloo said and start flying around really fast "over here!" Shinertwiner said, the three alicorns joined in "hey pinkie over here!" Diamond said and flew around "no over here catch me!"bloom said and fly around too "no catch me catch me!" Sparkle said then flew around too "UGH!!!! STOP FLYING AROUND!!" Pinkamena shouted and start catching the girls "wooppss! Almost got me!" Sparkle said, Pinkamena turn around and blast diamond with black magic "DIAMOND!!" The 4 ponies except Pinkamena said in unison "yes!" Pinkamena said and she was about to go to her but scootaloo kicked her as she hit the wall "ha! Nice try!" Scootaloo said with a annoyed look "diamond?!" Sparkle said shaking diamond to make her wake up "guys its no use!" Bloom said suddenly sparkle got a idea "cover me! I will make diamond alive" sparkle said "ok" bloom and shinertwiner said in unison and flew to where Pinkamena is. "I hope this works!" Sparkle said and cast a spell on diamond, diamond woke up "huh? Oh thanks sparkle" diamond said "your welcome" sparkle said back "guys if your ok now, could you bother helping us over here?" Shinertwiner said as sparkle and diamond look over at Pinkamena "oh right!" Sparkle said and stand up and so did diamond. They all battled "quick the trap!" Diamond said and they got the trap, not too long they catch Pinkamena "hold her still! I will make a spell" sparkle said "what spell?" Ask bloom "a dark magic remover spell" sparkle answer "ok then" bloom said, sparkle went and hide behind the boxes and practice taking the black magic out of Pinkamena while the rest battle with her. Sparkle master it and tried to steel Pinkamena' s black magic "have you make it?" Ask bloom "yep just give me a sec to steel her magic"sparkle said as bloom battle again, sparkle tried but it did not work "what the-" sparkle said and realize something. Sparkle jump out of the boxes "guys get away from her! Those magic of her's are not just any black magic!" Sparkle said "what do you mean?" Ask shinertwiner "it means her magic are very deadly and dangerous! One shot you'll die!" Sparkle explain as the rest stop battling with Pinkamena and stood in the air with wide eyes, Pinkamena raise both of her hooves as a dark pink color went in the middle and created a big electric pink ball looking magic and throw it the rest " guys look out!" Sparkle said snapping the rest back to reality as they all went down "mhmhwahahaha! Fools!" Pinkamena said and throw more. The girls jump around avoiding the black magics "sparkle! Bloom! Cmon! Let's trap her on a force field!" Said diamond "shine! Scoot hold her hooves!" Bloom said "right away!" Scootaloo said "on it!" Shine said as they both flew to Pinkamena and hold her hooves "ugh! Let go of me!" Pinkamena said "guys do it!" Shinertwiner said, the three alicorns jump at the same time as they start their magic. The three alicorns was close to Pinkamena as the two pegasus jump off of Pinkamena as she got trap at a magic force field " Let me out of here!" Pinkamena said "never!" Said scootaloo "cmon let's bring her at the castle " sparkle said as they three alicorns carry Pinkamena all the way to the castle "scootaloo, shinertwiner grab a chair, rope and chain with a lock " sparkle said as the two pegasus flew out and find some "so what are we gonna do with her?" Ask diamond "I think my magic is not enough to remove her black magic... So could you two help me?" Sparkle ask "sure we will but... We don't know how" bloom said as diamond nodded "I'll explain it, but we should keep pinkie in a force field " sparkle said. Not too long scoot and shine came back carrying what sparkle ask them to get, "were here!" Shine said "ok great so here's how the spell works-"

Skip after sparkle explain>>
"Cuz I'm lazy"

"Do you guys got it?" Ask sparkle still on with the force field "yes" diamond and bloom said in unison "ok let's start this up" sparkle said and start her magic spell and so did bloom and diamond did the same thing. A black smoke looking thing went out of Pinkamena "aaahh!" She shouted, Pinkamena fell asleep and the three alicorns put her down on a chair and tied her up. "Ok ponies here's what we will do when pinkie woke up" diamond said "we need to ask her on where she put the REAL pinkie is" diamond said "if show won't tell us, let's make her" she added. Not too long Pinkamena woke up "huh what? Ugh! Why can't I move?!" Pinkamena ask "dumb dumb your tied up!" Scootaloo said "ugh let me go!" She said "not before you tell us where is the REAL pinkie!" Diamond said "ha! You think I'm such a gullible fool? There's no way I'm telling you" Pinkamena said "I may say where I put her but I won't tell where you can get in" Pinkamena added.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Yo! What up? Sorry for not updating for so long... I forgot our lines and I made them up, but the rest in there are our real lines that I only remember. Hehe sorry again for not updating for like 1week.
Bye~