You Leave Me Speechless 2

Y/N's POV -

Finn is an odd boy, but I really like him. He's different, and not just because he can barely speak. He's different because... well, I don't really know. I can just feel it, it's almost like the whole atmosphere in a room adjusts to accompany his presence, an undeniable force I guess. Anyways, one of my biggest passions is acting, and that is the whole reason I'm even here, here being with Finn. I'm trying out for a role in this series called "Wonderful"... if I got the role it would be my first lead role. I really want the role of Erin, who is a 14 year old girl with a perfect life until her younger brother is killed and there is no evidence how or why. I don't relate to the story that much, which might make it a challenging role, but I think it will be a fun experience and help expand my acting platform, that is, if I get the part.

My phone buzzes, jolting me back to reality and I look at the text.

Unknown Number

Hey :)

My heart starts racing, who has my number? I think. I decide to reply, maybe it's someone I know.

Y/N

Who is this?

Unknown Number is typing...

It's me! Finn!

I sigh of relief and change the contact name.

Y/N

Finnlard!!! You scared me :P

Finn

Sorry cutie pie

Y/N

It's ok sweet cheeks

Finn

We sound like my grandparents haha

Y/N

I object to that statement

Finn

But sweat pea!!!

Y/N

Just kidding, Finnlard sweety ;)

Finn

Would you like to come over again today? We could get to know each other better... :3

Y/N

Of course sweet heart. Be there in five

Finn

C u <3

Y/N

<3

I sighed and laid down on my bed, smiling like crazy. I remembered what it felt like hugging Finn... and kissing him. His lips were soft as they met my cheek, my breathing accelerated and I lit up inside. I wanted to feel that feeling again. I ran downstairs a million miles an hour, speeding past my mom who looked extremely confused. "Honey! What's the rush?" She asks me, stopping me in my tracks. I spin around on my heel and smile at my mother.

"I'm going to Finn's house, is that ok with you?" I ask, smiling my biggest please-let-me-go smile. (A/N: We all know that one look.) My mom nods her head.

"Just grab something to eat before you go and be safe!" She exclaims, grabbing a laundry basket off the ground. I nod eagerly back.

"Thanks mom!" I call as she walks away. I smile to myself, thinking about the fun times I will have with Finn. I quickly throw a few eggos in the toaster and wait. I check my phone to make sure Finn hasn't responded and surely enough he hasn't. The toaster dings and the eggos shoot skyward. Well, not really skyward. I grab them and shove one in my mouth as I walk out the door.

*a/n now you need part three... amiright?