09

[ m ]

SEX ON CALL.

________________

"w-what?" taehyung's eyes widened.

he knew he was in deep trouble right now and he's fully aware about that. because after hearing jeongguk's words, he knew he already fucked up. but he couldn't help but to feel horny when the younger said those words using his husky and seductive voice.

gosh, i got hard just by hearing his voice?! what the actual fuck?

"dont act so innocent, hyung. " the brunette never thought he had a hyung kink till now.

taehyung's breathing became unstable. he kept pressing his legs together to get some friction but at the same time, he was battling his raging emotions and tried to stop himself from doing it but nah, where's the fun in that?

and soon, his overwhelming lust won again.

taehyung let his emotions control over him and got annoyed at the fact that jeongguk kept teasing the heck out of him and not letting him get what he wants. and no, taehyung is not a fan when it comes to teasing.

"fuck this, jeon."

the brunette hurriedly took his pants off and threw it to god knows where. he lied down to the sofa and started to pumped his shaft. groans and pants filled the living room, not minding if the neighbors will hear him.  because taehyung is way too fucking horny right now to even care about his surroundings.

"fuck, baby, what are you doing?" jeongguk almost choked on his own saliva when he heard taehyung's moans.

he thought the older was just joking around so he decided to ride with it and teased him but yeah, taehyung ain't joking when it comes to this.

but well, might enjoy this before it lasts.

jeongguk slowly palmed his now hardening dick, an image of him fucking taehyung senselessly came into his mind. "a-ah, fuck, baby bo–shit." jeongguk stroked his dick faster and moaned.

he wanted to moan taehyung's name but unfortunately, he still doesn't know it.

"f-fuck, baby, please tell me  y-your real name, tae." taehyung stopped stroking his cock and breathed heavily.

right, he still doesnt know my name. he let out a deep chuckle and oh god, didnt that made jeongguk's dick twitched.

"taehyung." taehyung said and started to palm himself again. the younger smirked and stroked his dick while moaning taehyung's name continously.

"fuck, jeongguk- a-aah."

"taehyung, baby, you're so fucking good. keep moaning my name, princess." jeongguk threw his head backwards as he closed his eyes tightly, knowing he'll cum soon than he thought.

taehyung licked his lips and played with his hard nipples as he pumped his shaft. he let out a groan and stroked his cock faster. "d-daddy, im going to cum, a-ahh." taehyung moaned.

"let's cum together, baby." jeongguk managed to say between his pants and moans. he moaned taehyung's name again and imagined himself fucking taehyung roughly.

"a-ahh, daddy!"

they moaned each other's names as they came hard. taehyung panted and tried to regain his normal breathing. he smiled slightly and lied at the sofa comfortably.

"wow." taehyung grabbed a tissue and cleaned the cum on his stomach and inner thighs. jeongguk did the same too. no words came out in their mouths, but the silence between them wasn't awkward. it was relaxing, just hearing each other's breathing made them feel at ease.

"taehyung?" jeongguk decided to break the silence. the older hummed in response, letting the younger know that he's still breathing and alive.

"that was the best sex on call ever in my whole fucking life."

oh god, jeon fucking jeongguk.

_____________

[ EDIT ]

+ i noticed a lot of you were confused about jeongguk not knowing taehyung's real name, so i'm here to explain that.

taehyung's username which is taeass only have his nickname tae and not his first name. and if you noticed, jin, namjoon and jimin never actually called him taehyung on the previous chapters. that is why jeongguk asked him about it, not unlike jeongguk, who accidentally revealed his full name to taehyung.

yall understand that cause i didn't even quite understand what i'm saying but yeah, hope you get it.

lovelove.