22

"namjoon, are you done mixing the milk and the melted chocolate?" jin shouted from the living room, cleaning and removing the dust around the room.

"yes, i'm done, babe!" with a wide and proud smile splastered on his face, namjoon happily exited the kitchen as he gave a backhug to his boyfriend.

jin let out a small giggle and turned around to face his lover. he wiped the sweats that formed around namjoon's forehead and pecked his lips.

"you did a great job, sweetheart." the older said and gave him a proud smile to namjoon who only pouted from the reaction he received.

namjoon thought his boyfriend would jump around the sofa and peppered him with small kisses, telling that he's proud of him doing that hard task. jin's forehead creased once he saw his upset face.

"what's wrong, cupcake?" the older asked as he slowly wrapped his arms to his boyfriend's neck.

"can you atleast, see the result of my hardwork?" namjoon murmured and pinched his lover's cheek that made jin let out a small chuckle.

"of course, baby." namjoon's mood lightened up and ran to the kitchen, not forgetting to kiss jin's lips.

jin removed the apron in his body and made his way to the kitchen. he knew the kitchen will be a mess but he was surprised when he saw the ingredients was properly arranged to the counter. he saw namjoon's back facing him, looks like he was preparing the result of the task he assigned to him. he smiled, knowing that his boyfriend was slowly learning how to use the kitchen properly.

"are you done, babe?"

"yes, baby!" the brown-haired boy exclaimed as he carried the bowl to the counter.

namjoon excitedly put down the bowl and showed it to his boyfriend. jin gave him a wide smile before checking the bowl, but when he saw it, his expression suddenly changed, and his eyes darkens.

namjoon didn't notice his boyfriend's reaction because he was busy checking the result of the task he did.

"so, is it o—"

"namjoon, please go away." jin said using his deep voice that made namjoon shivered.

"but, why—?"

"i said go away before i strangle your neck." jin clenched his fists, his breathing got uneven as he tried to calm himself down.

"huh? i made a masterpiece, what are you saying? i followe—"

"WHEN THE FUCK DID THE MELTED CHOCOLATE BECAME A FUCKING SOY SAUCE?! AND I SAID MILK! NOT CONDENSE MILK! JUST A NATURAL MILK!" the world war VII had begun.

_____________

"and that's the reason why i have a sprained ankle and a black eye." namjoon explained, glaring to his friends when he saw them holding their laughter.

"just fucking let it all out, assholes before i kick your balls."

as soon as namjoon said that, jimin rolled on the floor as he held yoongi's arm for support. while on the other hand, taehyung started to kick and punch jeongguk's right arm as he laughed hard and sometimes, showing his tongue to namjoon just to tease him. beside taehyung, there was hoseok who was clapping his hands and made some cute and weird noises while laughing.