17

[ m ]

KINKY PT. 2

______________

"let's have some fun together, shall we?"

taehyung thought the fun jeongguk meant was all about pain and pleasure, but boy, he should've thought that torture was also in it. there he was, panting and begging jeongguk to stop all the toys that keeps vibrating inside of him, and reasoned that he came for almost 4 times but it still doesn't satisy him because of the fucking cock ring.

but jeongguk just sat in the chair, watching his slut getting all sweaty and horny and begging him to touch him instead because he couldn't touch the younger when he's being chained. he was desperate to come. the teasing are just too much for him.

"daddy! pl-please, let me cum! pl-please, dadd– aah!" taehyung let out a high pitched moan when he came for the fifth time but still he felt empty because of the cock ring holding him.

"daddy, please! let me cum! daddy, pl-please.." taehyung started sobbing as he gripped the ropes tightly.

jeongguk smirked and stood up and made his way to the older, who was crying silently infront of the younger. jeongguk pulled out the vibrator and dildo from taehyung's hole. taehyung pouted when he felt empty. he couldn't believed he felt sad when those toys almost ruined his hole.

jeongguk kissed taehyung's forehead and smiled at him. "you did great, princess."

"but we're not done yet."

jeongguk untied the ropes and kissed taehyung hungrily. jeongguk bit the older's bottom lip, asking for an entrance which taehyung happily accepted. jeongguk's kisses became rough taehyung almost tasted some blood that came from his lips. jeongguk made his way down to taehyung's neck and left some purple-bruised hickeys.

jeongguk pulled away and bit his lip as he admired all the hickeys he made to him.

he's mine. taehyung is mine. only mine.

"daddy." taehyung moaned when jeongguk pinched his sensitive nipples.

jeongguk licked taehyung's right nipple as he pinched the other. he kissed taehyung's stomach as he goes down, exploring and worshipping the older's body. he smirked when he reached taehyung's dick, standing proudly. he looked at taehyung, his cheeks are in crimson red as he covered his face in embarrassment. jeongguk let out a chuckle and kissed the tip of the older's cock.

"ohh, f-fuck." taehyung bit his lip as his hands gripped jeongguk's hair.

jeongguk removed the ring and started sucking his dick. taehyung gasped and praised jeongguk to continue. it felt so good he almost saw the stars. seeing jeongguk sucking his cock made him turned on even more.

taehyung played with his nipples as jeongguk sucked his length and sometimes played with his balls. taehyung threw his head back as he pushed deeper to jeongguk's mouth, encouraging him to suck deeper.