20

"hey."

they only stared at each other for a while. the both of them wanted to say something, but they're afraid to even utter a single word. the cold wind passed by, making their scene even more romantic and shits. taehyung took a deep breath before enveloping the younger a warm hug.

"you're such an asshole, kookie." taehyung said between sobs as he hugged jeongguk tighter.

jeongguk smiled as he caressed the back of taehyung's hair, giving his forehead a little kiss. "i missed you." the ravenette said and hugged back.

"me too—"

"and im sorry if i made you jealous."

that made taehyung's eyes widened. he broke the hug and gave the younger a look of pure disagreement.

"yo, bitch, i am not jealous. who the fuck said that bullshit?"

jeongguk just laughed and pulled the older again for a hug. he just missed his taehyung so much. god knows how much pain he endured the lonely nights he had, and it hurted him so much to see that taehyung only read the messages he sent and not even replying him a dot or something.

the younger broke the hug. he rested his forehead to taehyung's forehead and pecked his lips. they closed their eyes and enjoyed their moment together, not minding the cars passing by in the highway. the way taehyung felt jeongguk's embrace around him was overwhelming and amazing. taehyung never fell in love before.

sure, he had some crushes, but he never felt this way before. he felt that jeongguk and him have that connection that keeps them together, forever and ever.

"we met in such a crappy way,
the two of us didn't know
what to say,"

taehyung was about to say something when jeongguk pecked his lips again, his eyes still closed. taehyung thought it's a signal that he have to listen to him first.

"but i was just like, 'hey'
and i was happy it made you stay."

the memories flashed back to taehyung's mind. when the younger sent him a not-so-cute message. that time when he lied to jeongguk, saying that he had a fight with his little brother but the truth is, he just got jealous when jeongguk told him that the bitch-nurse sucked him off.

ohmygod, i wanna slap that bitch so bad stop me

"i didn't know we're going
to be this close,
you're like a drug that made me
addicted and overdosed."

that time when they had a whole sexting conversation happened between them. he was really embarassed that time. it's one of his most unexpected, exciting and embarrasing moment of his life. 3 in 1 smh.

"the way you showed me
your true self,
i just wanted to hug you and
kiss you until you melt."

jeongguk opened his eyes, only to see taehyung biting his lower lip, his eyes still closed, and looks like he's having a hard time to stop himself from laughing. jeongguk only smiled and kissed the older's forehead that made taehyung to open his eyes.

"what's wrong, baby?" taehyung asked, a hint of worry was shown on his face.

the younger bit his lower lip, trying hard to hide his smile. he was sure that taehyung would be the death of him.

"your sweet smiles,
your addicting eyes,
your weird faces and cute sighs,
and i only smiled, still can't
believe that you're
really fucking mine."

jeongguk kissed taehyung once again before continuing his last stanza of his poem.

"baby, i hope you'll forgive me,
i want you to realize and to see,
that i love you—"

he kissed taehyung's forehead

"—i love you.—"

he kissed taehyung's nose.

"—and only you.—"

he kissed taehyung's both cheeks.

"forever and for eternity."

and at last, he kissed taehyung's lips again and the older also kissed him back. they both shared a passionate kiss together and pulled away when they heard the sound of the fireworks, admiring the beautiful and colorful thing in the sky.

jeongguk leaned in to taehyung's ear as he whispered those lovely three words to his lover.

"i love you."

taehyung gave him a big smile and kissed his cheek and gave it a squeeze.

"i love you too, my boyfie!"

_______

edit;

+ this book got 6k reads when i posted this jssjsjsjsk the glo up of the century yall