30

"tae. it's not really what you think, baby. i'm telling the truth." jeongguk calmly explained as he tried to find taehyung's eyes, hoping the older to look at him.

jeongguk was sitting on the couch and taehyung was still standing, his hand covering almost half of his face as he let out a exhausted sigh. taehyung wanted to talk about their problem now, but his mind wasn't on his side. he felt like there's a foreign feeling boiling that he wanted to release out of his body, but he still couldn't name it.

minutes later, taehyung decided to end the silence between them and looked at jeongguk, only to meet his innocent eyes. he felt his pants tighten at the sight, as images of him riding jeongguk teasingly and teasing his husband's nipples while whispering dirty words to his ear filled his mind.

taehyung gulped. he felt uncomfortable because of his tight pants as he cursed at himself.

jeongguk noticed the sudden change of taehyung's expression and decided to check on him. he stood up and made his way to his husband, who's now staring at him blankly. he couldn't tell what was the older was feeling at the moment, and that's the only thing that really made jeongguk uncomfortable with taehyung.

"tae, baby, what's wrong?" jeongguk asked softly as he carresed taehyung's right cheek.

taehyung's eyes darkened and suddenly pulled jeongguk closer to his chest, causing jeongguk to let out a groan. jeongguk's eyes widened when he met taehyung's eyes, and he was sure, god, it's no hiding the fact that, taehyung is so fucking horny right now.

jeongguk parted his mouth, as he tried to come up with a sentence when taehyung leaned in to his ear, causing him to held his breath in.

"i really fucking want to punish you right now, daddy."

taehyung suddenly bit his earlobe, causing him to let out a groan as his hands made it's way down onto taehyung's ass and gripped it tightly. he pulled their bodies together and rubbed their clothed members, moaning at the pleasure they felt.

"then punish me, tae. i've been such a bad daddy, right? punish me."

without warning, jeongguk crashed their lips together and let taehyung control him. he wanted to see the dark side of his husband, and he needed it badly.

jeongguk lifted taehyung up and made his way to their room. once they reached their destination, he put down taehyung to the ground and waited for his baby boy's orders. taehyung finally gets what's happening, and a devilishly smirk appeared on his face as he started unbuttoning jeongguk's black polo.

"you're letting your baby boy control you, huh, daddy? my my, that's a new thing." taehyung teased and removed jeongguk's polo once he finished unbuttoning it.

jeongguk hisses as he threw his head back, not giving a fuck even though taehyung was teasing the fuck out of him.

"taehyung, please.."

taehyung smirked at the sight of jeongguk begging for him to touch him. he never felt this dominant before. it's like it's his dream and his nightmare at the same time.