BONUS ➖ YOONMIN。

[ S P E C I A L   C H A P T E R ]

💫🌙💫

+

"small dicks can't turn me on baby. you're lucky i liked yours."

TOP! JIMIN
BTM! YOONGI

(not proof-read uwu.)

__________________

it's saturday night. yoongi, as usual, sprawled out on his bed, casually looking at some good gay pron website where he could spend some time to watch to make him hit a good orgasm.

he let out a yawn, getting bored at the images on his laptop infront of him. there was no a good dick. all of them were so plain and not cute at all. he clicked a random video and its caption says 'a gay student got fucked by two handsome senpais at the bathroom full of sex toys'.

the first scene was a boy getting pinned on the wall, and instead of punching the guy's face who caused him pain, he let out a supressed moan. typical porn, yoongi thought.

a minute passed, the boy from the video was already getting dragged by his senior and they stopped infront of the white door. the senior unlocked the door and pushed the boy inside of it and his eyes widened once he saw different kind of toys on the floor. yoongi could tell the student was getting horny based on his struggled expression. the senior told the student to wait for him and closed the door, not forgetting to lock it.

the student got the time to analyze the toys around him and his face lightened up when he saw a purple dildo. i bet that's the only shit he knows, yoongi scoffed and shoved some banana chips in his mouth.

the scene continued and things were starting to heat up. the boy hurriedly took off his clothes and started jerking off as he gripped the dildo into his hands tightly. he closed his eyes and pushed the dildo inside of his mouth and started sucking it. yoongi could feel his cock getting hard but it's not hard enough for him to jack off.

he continued watching it, the boy from the video was playing with his hole, three fingers were already thrusting inside of him. the boy stopped and sat up and positioned himself. he was about to have a good time with himself when yoongi's door opened and a wet jimin entered the room.

"welcome home, baby." yoongi sits up straight and went to his husband, kissing his lips before hugging jimin's wet body.

"baby, you're going to get wet." jimin smiled and kissed his forehead.

"don't care." yoongi snuggled on the younger's neck as jimin wrapped his arms on his tiny waist.

"what did you do this time?" jimin whispered huskily.

"i hadn't finish the porn i'm watching just a while ago, but it's too boring and i bet the guy's dick is small." he said and pulled away from the hug.

jimin cocked his eyebrows and smirked but yoongi decided to shrugged it off. he left jimin there and went to his bed, continuing the porn he's watching. he could see jimin taking his clothes off but he remained quiet and focused on the film.

"baby?" jimin called out. yoongi looked up and raised his right eyebrow.

he eyed jimin from head to toe and stared at his abs before looking at his eyes again, not forgetting to pause the video.

"what?"

"i'm horny." jimin showed his shy smile before pointing at his boxers.

"you just came from work and now you're horny?" yoongi rolled his eyes playfully and stood up and went to his husband. he clinged on jimin's neck and stroked his dick through his boxers.