21

[ m ]

MASTER FT. YOONMIN

top! JIMIN
bottom! YOONGI

note;

If you don't like yoongi being a bottom, you're free to skip this chapter. lovelove.

________________

as soon as taehyung left the car, yoongi's body collapsed as he tried to catch his breath. he hurriedly removed his pants and touched his cock dripping with pre-cum.

letting out a low moan, he pushed the toy deeper inside to his dripping hole as he shivered when the toy vibrated. he didn't care no more if people will pass by and hear him moaning like a slut cause he's too horny right now to even care.

"fuck, yes.." yoongi panted as he stroked his cock faster and faster.

he arched his back, feeling his orgasm coming but then the toy suddenly stopped vibrating, making him to let out a whimper. he grunted and glared at jimin. the younger only smirked and started the engine.

"this is a punishment, kitten. you're not supposed to be enjoying this that much." jimin showed the remote of the toy and waved it infront of yoongi's face. yoongi's jaw clenched in annoyance as he rolled his eyes and looked away.

the older wanted to punch the younger's smug-looking face. he still couldn't believe that this was happening to him right now.

ever since he learned those sex stuffs when he was in highschool, he was sure that he's the one who's gonna be a top in his relationship, but jimin just came into his life and ruined all his fantasies like bitch, you thought.

he didn't know where they're going. but he trusts the younger enough. jimin looked at the rear mirror just to see yoongi slowly stroking his dick and biting his lips to stop himself from moaning. he was annoyed at the fact that he doesn't even listen to him. he's such a pain in the ass.

"kitten, don't touch yourself. or else i'll punish you so hard tonight."

yoongi gave him a lazy smirk and closed his eyes, not minding what the younger just told him. he enjoyed playing with himself not until jimin step on his brake and exited the car. the older sits up into a sitting position and put his pants on. the door opened and he saw jimin, his eyes are filled with anger and lust as he pulled yoongi out of his car.

he carried him in a bridal style as he passed the people who were staring weirdly at them. yoongi hid his face in the crook of jimin's neck to hide his red cheeks.

"i can walk you know." yoongi murmured.

"just shut up. you've been a bad boy today, kitten. master have to punish you."

when they reached their destination, jimin wasted no time and opened the door of his condo and pushed yoongi to the wall. he crashed his lips to yoongi's, slightly biting the older's bottom lip, asking for an entrance which yoongi gladly accepted. he swirled his tongue as yoongi moaned to his mouth, gripping his hair harshly.

yoongi felt jimin smirk but he decided to shrugged it off, he thought it's just his imagination. jimin carried the older to his bed, their lips fighting for dominance. jimin pulled away and gave yoongi a smirk before taking his shirt off. yoongi gulped down his saliva, admiring the younger's toned abs. how can someone be this perfect?