BONUS ➖ NAMJIN.

[SPECIAL CHAPTER]

*・゜゚・*:....:*・・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

+

"i bet my ass and your big dick fits together, don't you think so?"

_______________________

"don't fire me, sir! u-ugh, don't, please! i-i will be really good, s-sir— ah!"

mr. jung only facepalmed and stared at his employee, kim seokjin, who's being over dramatic and saying some unholy words while getting tickled by his secretary, ms. kim.

"mr. kim. i won't fire you, okay?" mr. jung let out a heavy sigh as seokjin's eyes widened and went closer to his boss.

seokjin was already on verge of crying his tears out when he heard those words coming from his boss. you can really tell that seokjin is a hardworking person. in fact, he's one of the most dedicated and hardworking employees that mr. jung ever had.

but he's a little bit weird.

example, the other day, mr. jung hired a young, handsome guy in his field named junhyun. he's a talented guy, and also financially stabled but chose to work hard even though he owns a shop. he knows that junhyun will be a celebrity crush on his chosen field but of course, seokjin won't allow that.

he made sure he's the most good-looking guy in the company.

and you can tell what happened next after that.

"then what did you called me for, sir?" seokjin sits up straight and finally, finally, decided to act professional and formal.

mr. jung stared at him for a minute before slightly nodding his head. he knows that seokjin can handle this task alone. this is like the easiest task that he will give to him. and he surely knows seokjin can be trusted.

"this evening, a very intelligent man who was employed by our CEO, mr. hans, will visit our company. his name is kim namjoon, so i want you to tour him around and maybe be friends with him. cause i think he'll work under you, if the time comes." mr. jung finally said, searching for seokjin's eyes who remained unbothered, and blank.

a minute passed, and seokjin let out a sigh before answering his boss.

"no."

mr. jung blinked his eyes three times, processing what just seokjin  said. did he just said no? kim seokjin, one of the most talented and diligent employees, who never said no when it comes to these things, said no? what happened to the world?

"why?" mr. jung almost whispered.

seokjin only raised his eyebrows and crossed his legs, staring at his boss' eyes as he parted his lips to explain his side.

"i'm kinda busy tonight. i have to pass some papers to mr. song to approve our project for this year." seokjin firmly said.

mr. jung only let out a heavy sigh before he dismissed seokjin. well, it's kinda true that seokjin is a busy man, but he was worried that he don't have any time for his love life. he knows seokjin as a workaholic person.