14

[ slight m. ]

TOYS.

________________

"fuck, what's this fucking giant dildo doing here?" taehyung let out a soft curse as he took the toy out from the box that hoseok sent to him and stared at it, amazed at the size of his new baby.

he's not saying that the dildo is useful for his plan but that's exactly what he's saying.

i just hope my plan will work.

taehyung sighed and mentally cursed at his hyung when he saw 3 lubes with different flavors in the box. there's also a butt plug, ropes, handcuffs and even a cock ring. all these kinky stuffs made him cringed and uncomfortable but at the same time, it excited him and made him horny.

he took all the items out of the box and scanned the items. as he was about to throw the box, he noticed a paper under of it. he quickly took it and read the paper.

to: taehyung
from: hoeseokbtch

you should be thankful for all the things i bought for you, you btch. you dont need to pay me back, just treat me a mocha frappe and a supreme shirt, that's all i want. and hey, goodluck! be sure to top him too, okay? and you should try the 69 position cause btch it's so fucking awesome! well, goodluck again! i support you! TAEKOOK! TAEKOOK! TAEKOOK!

love,
hoe to the seok to the btch im cumming for the treat.

taehyung chuckled and placed the paper inside of his drawer. so, let's start preparing now, baby.

he took the clothes that hoseok bought for him out of the box and went to the bathroom to change. when he finally finished, he went out of the bathroom and looked at his reflection in the mirror and stared at his body.

damn, i look so good, baby.

the brunette was satisfied at the clothes he chose. it really looks so sexy and cute on him. hell, he can even make the guys turn into gays once they look at him. his perfect body and that goddamn ass is so bouncy and perfect. a piece of art, they say.

taehyung glanced at the clock. it's already 6: 25 pm. hoseok said that jeongguk's shift ends at 7:10. he needed to get to the younger's house before jeongguk comes and ruin all his plan.

but this plan is for him so he don't have any rights to ruin it, the fuck.

he grabbed a long, black coat to cover his clothes and exited his condo, not forgetting the box. just his luck, he found a taxi in time and quickly went inside. he took out his phone and decided to tweet.

@/taeass🌹 tweeted
6:35 pm

fuck hELp ME i aM sO FucKinG nErVouS rIGhT nOW

❤️ 1,423 likes

495 retweets

comments:

@/hobithegay commented:
YOU CAN DO IT, HOE! DONT WASTE ALL THE THINGS I BOUGHT FOR YOU, BTCH!

@/minminqueen commented:
omg please tell me its not what i think it is

@/sugadck commented:
it's exactly what ur thinking rn @/minminqueen

@/minminqueen commented:
who da fuck are u @/sugadck

@/sugadck commented:
just a raper passing by

@/hobithegay commented:
LMaO hYuNg

@/minminqueen commented:
uhm okay? 🤷‍♂️🙄 @/sugadck

taehyung laughed at his best friend's sassy behavior and turned his notifications off. he put his phone back inside his pocket when he finally reached his destination. it was a condominium as well.  he doesn't need to worry about the keys, hoseok also put it in the box he sent to him earlier.

shit, this is it.

it took all of his courage to finally unlocked the younger's condo. taehyung was too nervous and he not quite sure why is he feeling like this. maybe because he'll seduce jeongguk and is afraid that he'll mess it up? yeah, that's the reason.

"oh well, what's the use of all the porns i watched if i don't do it with him, right?" he murmured.

the thought of him riding jeongguk and calling him daddy made him all shy and horny at the same time. taehyung mentally slapped himself for thinking like that to the younger.

the brunette got bored so he turned on the televesion and watched some news. not long after, he decided to get some food cause he got hungry while waiting for the younger. he went to the kitchen and find some food to eat. luckily, he saw a bread and a nutella.

eat before sex right?

just as he was about to eat the food, a voice made him stop eating the precious bread. taehyung was so pissed that someone interrupted him by eating the delicious bread but when he saw the owner of the voice, he just wanted the ground to swallow him up.

"hyung, what the are you doing here?"

_________

edit;

+ so like, i removed some bad words here cause i'm starting to be a good child of god.