19

yoonmin will make an appearance in this chap im so excited

__________

"hyung, what will i do?" jeongguk tugged his hair and let out a desperate sigh.

jin just looked at the younger, sad that he couldn't do anything for him. it's only 9 in the morning, but the younger was desperate to make his lover forgive him. but wait, lover?

come to think of it, taehyung never labeled themselves as lovers. and jeongguk being jeongguk, he's kinda nervous asking the older about it.

he probably thinks i'm only just a joke.

"hey, hey, jeongguk!"

but he did said he loves me.

"hey, jeongguk to earth!"

was that only a joke too?

"hey, you motherfucking bitch, answer me!"

aish, i dont know anymor—.

"ouch, my ass! why did you do that for?!" jeongguk glared at the older, caressing his now red left cheek.

"you're not listening to me, bitch. i have to slap you. anyway, did hoseok write you a poem?" jin asked while wiggling his eyebrows, obviously teasing the younger. the younger only scoffed at the older's statement.

jeongguk grabbed his bag and opened it. he took the crumpled papers and some new ones too. he threw the papers to the table infront of him, making the older sigh.

"damn, kid. where are your manners?" jin rolled his eyes and read some poems that jeongguk wrote.

completely ignoring what the older just said, jeongguk started to rant to his hyung.

"that hoe just banged at my door, disturbing my sweet sleep in four fucking am and said, 'hey, i have a guy to fuck so i can't write you poem.' and left me dumbfounded! and after that, of course i couldn't sleep. i swear to god, if he show his face to me, i will fucking kick his balls and—"

jeongguk almost drop his cup when jin suddenly slapped his arm. he tried to get away but he couldn't move.

"ouch, hyung! wait— not my face oh shit! that hurts!" jeongguk whined, trying to stop his hyung from abusing his gorgeous body.

"oh my god, jeongguk! this poem is so beautiful!" jin covered his mouth and wiped his fake tears while looking at the crumpled paper.

the older was touched when he read the poem that was written by the younger. it's like, all the feelings that jeongguk wanted to say was on the paper already. it really moved him. he bet it took the younger some time to finished the poem.

"you gotta do something, jeongguk. you have to let taehyung know that you wrote this beautiful poem for him. damn, i can imagine him getting all teary and shits." jin gave the younger a teasing smile and winked at him.

jeongguk rolled his eyes and gave the older a disgusted look. "will you stop winking at me?"

"no way, sweetie. this was the reason why namjoon fucked me in the elevator the first time i met him."