27

"where is taehyung?!" jeongguk groaned and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

seokjin tried to calm his friend down as he patted jeongguk's back softly. "don't stress, young man. he's okay. we still have time, don't worry."

the ravenette took a deep breath before nodding his head. maybe his hyung was right. he shouldn't be nervous about this. it's just that, he didn't want taehyung to be scared. hell, taehyung was probably scared right now, and jeongguk didn't want that. but he couldn't do anything.

"hyung, i told you this isn't a good idea!" jeongguk exclaimed and was about to go outside of the place when seokjin stopped him in time.

"5 more minutes and taehyung will be here. ready your ass and propose to your man, bitch." seokjin said using his dominant voice and walked away.

jeongguk's jaw dropped as he felt his cheeks burning up. yes, he's going to propose to taehyung. he wanted to stay with him forever. he wanted to try new things with him. he wanted to travel the world with him. he wanted to see his lover's smiles and hear those laughs and he wanted to be the reason behind of those smiles.

and god, he really hope his lover will say yes. it took him one week to prepare himself and to find the best ring for taehyung.

jeongguk took a deep breath and slapped his both cheeks lightly. "you can do this, jeon. mama didn't raise no coward bitch."

let's get it.

_________

edit;

+ my mom's gonna get my card next week
yall pray for me and for my grades.