The Love Song (Spin-Off News)

So I've decided against the epilogue so if u have any questions regarding the main characters futures (Rhi, Kyle, Summer's included) comment or private message me, below is the description to Record Store Geek's spin off which will follow with the minor theme of music only for this music will have an even BIGGER part. 

Beca Jackson and her best friend Lexi Marx have always wanted one thing in life, to be on the stage performing their hearts out and to be known throughout the world. But at ages 18 they still have yet to accomplish anything. 

That is until they meet The Infinities, the infamous boy band that holds a place in every girls heart, that is except for Beca and Lexi. At first, the girls can't stand the seemingly obnoxious yet talented foursome but silently agree to power through when the boys unbeknowst to the girls hatred for them offer the girls to go on tour with them and open for them which is their first chance to finally take the first steps to their dream.

But as their lies continue to grow larger, sparks begin to fly between the girls and the band members but will they be able to hide the secret that they only pretended to like them and continue to be in their new found friends lives? 

Or will they have to choose between friendship, maybe even love or their careers. 

Ta da, that's the description for the spin off the trailers made to the side from Ari_Forev. BOOK IS OFFICALLY UP!

xoxo