Episode 7

Marina- We didn’t waste time getting straight into the debate.

“According to the Monokuma Files, Shelby was murdered around 11:30 p.m. and the cause of death was a blows to the head. “ I looked at the picture of Jowe next to me and realized how many of our fellow students were gone. It sent an eerie feeling down my back, knowing we have already lost 5 people and about to lose the 6th one. I noticed Monokuma lying sprawled out on his chair, quite enjoying his “entertainment”.

                           Victoria- Is there any idea on what the weapon was?

                            Sabrina- Maybe one of the hammers in the kitchen?

                            Nikki- The wound was large enough, but a hammer wouldn’t explain the gash on the front of her head.

                           Marina- I did find a wet, metal pipe in the physics lab. That could have been the murder weapon. It was just lying there.

                           Cordell- Cratos is a metal worker, so he owns many pipes and pieces of metal. Doesn’t that make him a liable suspect?

                            Cratos- -brings up head, showing deep dark circles under eyes- I did not murder Shelby.

                            Manoto- Cratos, can you prove you didn’t kill her?

                            Cratos- no, I cannot. That makes me the killer than since there is no evidence. –dead look in his eyes-

                            Marina- “You’re wrong!” (Verbal bullet shoots Cratos) “There is evidence to prove you aren’t the culprit. In Shelby’s hands, there were three black hairs. The culprit therefore has black hair, which means Cratos, you aren’t the culprit. “ Cratos is acting strange. I know he didn’t kill Shelby but it almost seems like he wouldn’t care to die. He has let despair burrow deep within him and only he can help himself now.

                             Monokuma-Pupupu Cratos, trying to kill everyone but the culprit –starts putting on red lipstick and giggles-

                    Everyone looks at him shocked and disgusted and Cratos looks like he is ready to faint as he goes pale in the face and teary.

                             Monokuma- -finishes applying lipstick and looks at the students- Don’t you have a debate to be doing? Pupupu or am I too sexy to contain?

                   Marina- I wanted to strangle him, but he’s right. We need to figure out this debate. I looked at Cratos who was crying, but his demeanor has changed. He doesn’t look depressed anymore. He was enraged. 

                            Manoto- So if the culprit has black hair, then aren’t you the suspect Marina?