Episode 8

Marina- I get up, groggy and sore. “Gabby?” Ashley soon comes in and kneels next to me. Not soon after, everyone was in my room wondering why I was on the floor. “I remember going to Cordell’s room to look around. I came back and….I am here” I then remembered the note. “Cordell, he left me a note.” I dove into my pocket and gasp when it isn’t there. “There was a note for us. I swear.”

             Nikki- -smiles weakly- You probably had a nightmare. But why are you on the floor?

        Marina- They don’t believe me. “I came back and someone knocked me out. Whoever took it probably didn’t want the information to get out.” I stood up. “Never mind. It is nothing” I don’t have the evidence to prove myself right. Everyone left except Hankuri. She closed my bedroom door behind me.

         Hankuri- Marina, I believe you. The Mastermind is trying to keep everything locked up so we cannot escape and figure out who is responsible for the deaths of our fellow classmates. Marina, do not give up. –sits on bed next to Marina, holding her hand- We will get through this.

            Marina- I know we will. She doesn’t have to tell me that. I just want them to believe me. “But listen, in his note, he said the Masterminds mole was targeting me.”

              Hankuri- I had a feeling of that. Marina, the sooner we reveal the mole, the sooner we get to the Mastermind.

              Marina- I was about to answer, but Monokuma suddenly came on the intercom.

              Monokuma-School Announcements! Punks, come down to the gymnasium at once. I have a surprise for you!

               Marina- the intercom shut off and I looked at Hankuri. She kissed my forehead gently and we walked out of my room to the gym. Everyone was gathered up and in awe. That’s when I found out why my classmates looked so shocked.

             It was a stage, decorated and lit up beautifully from every angle. There were props and costumes on a table near by, organized by color. What the hell Monokuma? Why are you so organized?  And then it hit me. Monokuma had set up a theater production. He suddenly popped out from the middle of the stage wearing…lederhosen. I couldn’t hold back the laughter that built up in my throat.

            Monokuma- -face red with anger- How dare you laugh at me! –face turns back to normal and begins talking- So I have decided that you guys need something fresh and fun. So we are all going to do the Sound of Music!

             Marina- I heard a couple of groans, probably coming from the remaining guys. I definitely wasn’t siked to do a musical.

               Tekai- What if I don’t want to do it?

            Monokuma- -laughs hysterically- you have no choice! If you do not sing or participate, you will receive a nasty punishment Pupupu! But there is a way out of the performance…

            Hankuri- Let me guess, someone has to be murdered. This is just another scheme that you have come up with the convince someone to murder another one of us to try to get their freedom.