Episode 10

Marina- I woke up and ran to my bathroom. I didn’t even make it to the toilet before I vomited everywhere. I had tears streaked down my face and my head ached. I had a terrible nightmare. For some reason Hankuri had killed Nikki and her execution was beyond inhumane. Monokuma was dissecting her while she was awake, throwing organs and tissue around like party favors. Every time she seemed to pass out, he injected her with adrenaline and kept going. I could feel the hot blood hit my face time after time. Her liver popped under my foot. Monokuma eventually brought me and told me to rip her heart out. I was begging not to and the blood was dripping into my mouth, the iron taste making me gag. He told me if I didn’t, everyone else would be executed in the same manor before me. Why was this happening? Hankuri, with blood in her teeth, told me to, for the good of the others. I looked at her heart, beating slowly. I ripped it out quickly and blood exploded from the tear. The blood was incredibly hot and got in my eyes, nose, and mouth, causing me to vomit everywhere. I looked like Carrie from the Stephen King movie, but I couldn’t do anything to help anyone. I screamed, lying in my friend’s blood.

             But the dream ended there. When I realized it was just a dream, I stopped bawling and cleaned myself up. I have to get everyone out of here. No more deaths. No more despair. It can’t happen, not again. I walked out my bathroom. I had a terrible headache. I looked at the clock. It’s 1 in the afternoon! Why hasn’t anyone got me up?! I ran out of my room into the cafeteria, where everyone’s eyes met mine.

              Nikki- -snaps- Where were you? We’ve been waiting for two hours! We thought you may have… -notices Marina’s pale face-

             Victoria- Shut your mouth! Can’t you see that she is still dealing with things. –hugs Marina, making Hankuri jealous-

               Nikki- -face and shoulders slacken, brings face down- I’m sorry…I am still shocked from yesterday.

               Marina- “It is fine. I just…” Before I could finish, Hankuri asked everyone for a few minutes alone. Everyone got out and I was alone with Hankuri.

              Hankuri- -holds Marina’s hands- What happened? Is it what Monokuma said?

              Marina- “That and I had a horrible nightmare. I had to kill you.” I then remember I had a terrible headache and sat down. My stomach grumbled but I ignored it. Hankuri brought me some water. I noticed a smudge on the glass. Unusual for clean freak Monokuma to leave a smudge on the glass. I drank it slowly, feeling the chill run down my body. The sudden temperature change made me shiver, but I noticed I was covered in sweat. Hankuri spoke back up.

              Hankuri- I will not let anything happen to you. And I am not going anywhere. I promise you that. –kisses Marina on the lips- There is something I need to tell you in the bathhouse though. Will you come with me?

              Marina- I gave her a confused look but then I remembered. There are no cameras in there. Whatever she had to tell me was important. We passed by Cratos, who noticed I was holding onto Hankuri. He gave me a thumbs up and a large, toothy smile. Thanks Cratos. I rolled my eyes. We got in and she sat down next to me. Her eyes were vibrant and full today.