At The Order

/////*****/////

Timberwolf123: New chapter!! I'm on a roll!!

Lenalee: You sure are.

Allen: Nice progress.

Timberwolf123: Thank you. I own nothing.

/////*****/////

Kanda POV

We arrived at the order and Kyra had put her hood back over her head and would not let go of my arm. Several people started to stare at us as we walked to the deranged scientists office.

When we entered I was mildly surprised to see him awake. He looked up when he heard us come and his jaw dropped when he saw Kyra clinging to me.

"W-what the...?"

"Don't ask or I cut your head off. She's an accommodator."

"Okay then. Let's test her innocence percentage (A/N I have no idea what that is really called) after we give her some vaccines."

We walked down the hall to the medical ward to give her some shots because she was found in an abandoned town.

We walked into the medical room and Kyra's hold on me tightened. I raised an eyebrow and had her sit on a examination table. The nurse came in with three needles on a tray and at that point all hell broke loose.

Kyra's eyes widened and she screamed "NO!" and ran for the door. I grabbed her round the waist and was holding her while she was screaming "No No No No No!!!!!" she managed to kick me in the stomach and ran out the door.

"Why did she flip out like that?" I thought

Kyra POV

No needles. No needles. No needles. I kept on running till I ran into a room filled with books. I suspected it was a library. I ran into a corner and sat there trembling. I hated needles. After what happened in that horrible facility I was at before I was in that abandoned town, needles traumatized me.

/////*****/////

Timberwolf123: Cliffhanger!!!!

Lavi: And just when it was getting good, too.

Timberwolf123: Suck it up Lavi!

/////*****/////