Two

A/N i'm going to be completely honest... i forgot this story existed. I'm so sorry!!!

Mitch ran through the abandoned building with a flashlight and a gun full of rock salt. He ran down a long hallway where Avi and Kevin were setting up a salt line, when something they couldn't see grabbed his ankle and dragged him through the dirt and through two doors that swung open.

Mitch froze when he saw a man in a suit. "Who are you?" He asked as cautiously as he slowly stood. "The names Jeremy. Don't worry, I don't plan on killing you just yet." He smiled. "What do you want?" Mitch asked as he listened to Kirstie pound on the door. "The angel, Scott, I believe it was. Ask him something for me." Jeremy smiled. "Why can't you?" Mitch asked. "Because angels smite first and ask questions later. Now, ask him where he got his body from." Jeremy said with a smirk before he disappeared in front of Mitch.

That question had been on Mitch's mind even after he went to salt and burn the remains to get rid of the ghost. He sat in the drivers seat as he watched Scott sit in the back with Kirstie, sighing before he quickly pulled over. "Woah, Mitch! You're gonna kill us all!" Avi yelled as he and Kevin held the dashboard. "Get out." Mitch demanded as he looked at Scott and got out himself.

Scott disappeared and reappeared in front of the car. "Is everything okay?" He asked kindly. "How did you get that body?" Mitch asked. "I told you, my brothers made it for me, Mitch." Scott said calmly. "So why am I being told otherwise?" Mitch asked as the others got out. Scott shook his head, "Yes, the body I have was made after the image of a hunter who has long since perished, but I am not possessing anyone! Everything I have said to you is the truth, Mitch, and just because the body I was given looks similar to a man that lived over one hundred years ago does not mean that I am suddenly a bad person!" Scott yelled.

"You have done nothing since you got here. So you see my mother anywhere? Do you see anyone named Aamon around? Or are you just a demon that's been deceiving us?" Mitch asked angrily. "I need you to have faith in us, Mitch. We are fighting the same war here." Scott argued. "Are you? Because like we've said before, Lucifer has wings. Just because you have a pair too won't make it easier to trust you." Mitch spat.

Scott nodded, "Fine. If that is how you decide to be." He mumbled before he disappeared. Mitch sighed angrily and got back into the car with the others, speeding off down the road.

"Mitch, why would you do that?" Avi asked. "Because I am tired of listening to him when everything he said has done nothing. When will we get my mother back?" Mitch asked angrily as he kept driving. "She isn't just your mom, Mitch! Just because we aren't blood relatives doesn't mean we aren't family! And we want her back too, but you blaming the one angel that's here to help us isn't going to do anything for us." Kirstie yelled.