Nine

Upon arriving to Birmingham, they immediately got a motel to rest, locate their mom, and stock up on supplies. Scott stood at the window watching through the curtains as the four slept, closing his eyes as he listened, and when he opened them he left the motel room, waking Mitch.

Scott walked to the back of the motel and waited, not noticing Mitch peek around the corner. After a few moments a woman appeared in front of him. "Scott, what do you have for us?" The woman asked. Scott shook his head, "This is wrong. Forcing a vessel into saying yes. What would be the point of asking permission?" Scott asked. "Scott, this is the right thing to do. You can't give them Scott back, ever. And you know that. This is important and could not only cause issues, but a war." The woman explained as Scott nodded.

When the woman left, Mitch walked out as Scott sat against the building. "You're supposed to be resting." Scott said when he saw Mitchy. "I see you've changed your mind." Mitch smirked. "I can't betray my friends. If you still are my friends." Scott mumbled. "We are. I'm going back to bed, are you coming?" Mitch asked as he started to walk away. "Yeah, I'm coming." Scott smiled as he followed Mitch.