Eight

Mitch, Kirstie, Avi, and Kevin met up outside and walked in together, freezing when they saw Scott with his back to them silently. "Um, are you okay, Scott?" Mitch asked slowly. "He's fine. He let me back in." Scott explained. "So, you're the angel?" Mitch asked before Scott faced them. "Yes, I'm the angel." He nodded simply. "Okay, great. I need to talk to Scott." Mitch said as he shrugged his jacket off.

"Scott is resting." The angel said in a plain tone. "That's good to know, but we need him for a second." Mitch explained. "I can not wake a vessel while they rest." The angel explained. Mitch sighed, "Of course you can't. Well, tell me when he's awake." He said as the angel nodded. Kirstie frowned as she watched them, "So, are you here to help us again or are you going to leave before you find our mom?" She asked. "I'm here to help you find your mother, as I promised." Scott assured. Mitch nodded, "Great, what do you know?" He asked. "I found a spell. By using the blood of a true relative, I can track her location." Scott explained. "Alright, I'll go get a needle." Mitch sighed. "Fresh blood. Meaning I need you to bleed when I tell you." Scott said before he could leave. "Let's do this." Mitch said as he walked back.

Scott held a bowl under Mitch's forearm after cutting him. When he pulled away, Kevin wrapped a bandana around the cut tightly to stop the bleeding as Scott poured the blood on a map he laid out, whispered a few latin words before the blood covered all but one part of the map before it stopped moving. "Birmingham, Alabama. That's where your mom is." Scott said as they all looked at the circle that had formed around the location.

"Why didn't you just do this when you first got here?" Mitch asked. "I had orders." Scott explained. "Orders? What exactly were your orders?" Mitch asked angrily. "I can't tell you that, Mitch." Scott said  simply. "Okay, great. You found my mom, you can give us Scott back now. The human Scott." Kirstie said as they watched Scott study Mitch's face. "I can't do that." Scott argued.

"Why the hell not?" Avi asked angrily. "As I said, I have orders." Scott said calmly. "Scott didn't even want you to possess him in the first place, he did it because you promised him you'd do something. Now you're just going to break that promise and keep walking around in his body." Mitch said angrily. "There are reasons." Scott argued. "Reasons that you can't share." Kevin snapped. Scott sighed, "My purpose is good. I'm sorry if you can not see that." He replied. "See it? Buddy, you haven't even given us a hint about what to look for. You don't tell us anything." Mitch argued.

Scott looked at him and nodded, "My mission is finding Aamon. So I possessed a hunter that gave me permission, how I got that permission is between me and my vessel." Scott argued. "So when we find Aamon, you leave Scott?" Mitch asked. "Yes. I promised him so." Scott nodded. "Great. Then let's get to work." Mitch said before he walked away, regretting his decision immediately. But if it meant Scott was safe, it was worth it.