One

Mitch walked through a hallway of an abandoned building they've been staying in, the others were out on a hunt while he helped Scott. They took a break though, Mitch walked into his bedroom, freezing when he saw Scott shirtless with black skinny jeans on. He was looking through a book, "What can I help you with Mitch?" Scott asked as he turned to face Mitch.

"Nothing, I just- how are we supposed to find my mom this way?" Mitch asked as he hugged himself. Scott sighed and set his book down before he walked closer to the teenage boy, "Mitch, I am looking for Aamon. I assure you. But without any help, there is not much I can do. But I will do anything in my power to find your mother alive and well." Scott assured. Mitch nodded and looked at the book as the others walked in. "Mitch, I think we got a case. Do you want to come along?" Kirstie offered.

Mitch sighed and looked at her, "N-No, I want to stay here." He said with a nod. "Mitch, I am doing nothing here, go out and get some fresh air. There is nothing you can do to help me at the moment." Scott said softly. Mitch sighed and nodded, "Okay. Okay, fine. But if you find anything, I want to hear about it." He said softly. "Pray if you need me." Scott nodded before Mitch walked away with Kirstie and the others, leaving Scott alone.