How Could He??

~ One week later the girls and guys are getting ready for the pool party. The guys invited alot of famous people like Willow and Jaden Smith , Chris Brown, Ciara , Diggy ect. The party starts at 1 and everyone ready to turn up!~

                 WITH THE GIRLS

Nay: everyone got their bathing suits on?

London: yes

Roxy: Did everyone wear no makeup?

Nay: Duh

London: Did everyone shower?

All: THATS A DUMB ASS QUESTION YOU KNOW WE WASHED OUR ASS

London: okay damn... leggo then the party starts soon

            * they get in the car and drive to the mindless house*

                WITH THE BOYS

Prod: how do I look?

Ray: nice

Prince: I want London to see my abs

Roc: Nigga you got bird chest no type abs

Prod: word brah

Prince: stfu you have to be the one killing vibes

Roc: just stating facts

Prince: i'll get you back.

Ray: * hears a knock on the door* ite yall lets get this party started. * tells everyone at the door to go to the back yard and they start the party*

                    30 Mins Later

London: * walks to the backyard* I see everyone is here

Roxy: *follows London but see that Nay isn't coming* Yo common

Nay: I dont know about this....

Roxy: Are you shy or somthing?

Nay: Hell yeah you know how I am about meeting new people...

Roxy: Common we'll go in together

Nay: Okay but first * takes off her clothes that are over her bathing suit*

Roxy: * goes the same* Now common * they walk to the backyard together and everyone starts looking at them*

Nay: im scared * whispering to Roxy*

Roxy: Don't be they are people just like us

* out of nowhere Ciara and Chris Brown walk up too us and say that we should be models we give them a shock look *

Nay: forreal?

Chris: Duhh do yall see yall everyone just looked like woah... what's yall names?

Nay: im Nay and that's Roxy.. the girl making out with Prince is London.

Ciara: I was wondering who she was. They getting it in over there.

Roxy: ikr

Ciara: Well yall must be their protectors. Right?

Roxy and Nay: Yeah

Chris: Well we will love to introduce you to everyone else if you want

Roxy: * gets a text* Oh sorry I cant I have to go meet.... Roc bye * runs away*

Chris: Okay... what about you Nay?

Nay: im down for anything

Ciara: I like her.... lets go

                   Nay's P.O.V
We started walking around the whole backyard. I met Willow and Jaden, Diggy, Twist, The OMG Girlz, and Justin Bieber. Not to brag that that whole time I was side by side with Chris Brown perfect body. Shhiiitt Can't even lie and say I wasn't staring. I even got a chance to give a lap dance to Diggy and Get one from Chris and Diggy. My cheeks were red as fuck! But, one thing I noticed,  Where is Prod? I didn't see him all throughout the party and I've been here for a good 2 hours. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a person who pushed me in the pool.  I didn't get a good look at who but somehow I know exactly who did it.

                 End of P.O.V

Nay: * walks and finds him*   Apoligize!!

???: For what?

Nay: you pushed me in the pool Ray!

Ray: So..

Nay: I want a apology

Ray: Or what?

Nay: I'll pants you in public.

Ray: your bluffing!

Nay: * pulls his trunks half way down*

Ray: OkOk im sorry

Nay: Its okay.. Now gimme hug you

Bastard.

Ray: *Gives her a bear hug and smiles*

Nay: * hugs back* Did you know how fat your ass is in them trunks?

Ray: so you checking out my ass now?

Nay: cant help it. ASS SO FAT NEED A LAP DANCE

Ray: Come with me to go get water.

Nay: Okay big booty judy

Ray: Noooooo don't call me that.

                    * they go in the house to get water when they hear moaning coming from upstairs. They decided to be nosey and tip toe up the stairs to see who was laying who. Nay cracked the door and her heart instantly shattered. It was Roxy and Prod on the bed fucking shit up. Ray instanty looked at Nay and saw her tears about to form..With that Nay walked back the the back yard, packed up the things she brought and started walking to her car*

Ray: Hey wait up

Nay: *walking even faster to the car and gets in slamming the drivers seat door*

Ray: Don't go Nay

Nay: CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. GO BACK TO YOUR PARTY! YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IM FEELING RIGHT NOW!! EVER * drives away leaving Ray in tears*

                  Nay's P.O.V

I didn't mean to hurt Ray's feelings im just hurt. How could Prod do this to me? Even more so how could Roxy? I guess the friendship that me and Roxy had is fucking gone. Maybe I was right after all, all famous people are the same.