The Way To The Mindless House

Time: 11:00 am

Setting: Nay's House

Date: June, 2, 2013

Nay: *wakes up and sees that Roxy and London are in my room* What the hell?

Roxy: wakey wakey

Nay: Okay number one... Why are yall here? Two... How did yall get in here? and three... was yall really watching me sleep?

London: To tell you its time to meet MB, Spare keys, and yeah for hours

Nay: Hours?!?!?!? wait nvm that I dont wanna meet them now.

Roxy and London: PWEEAAASSEEE * makes the puppy dog face*

Nay: Fine whatever * does her morning routine and puts on black tights, red white misfits shirt and black and white air Jordans* Lets go before I change my mind * takes my phone and my charger and walks to the car*

London and Roxy: Why does she have a misfit shirt on? * they follow Nay and they all get in the car and drive off*

Roxy: why do you have a misfit shirt on? you dont like Princeton. 

Nay: FYI motha fucka it's not just Princeton in the misfits. So I can still dislike him and not hate the misfits. Anymore questions?

London: Nah drive faster.

Nay: *drives faster*

Roxy: So what do you think they will be like

London: Sweet. Cute. Sexayyyy. Funny. Just plain awesome.

Roxy: what do you think Nay?

                    NAY'S P.O.V
I WANTED TO SAY STUCK UP,  DUMB, COMPLETE ASSHOLES. BUT MY MOTHER SAYS TO NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. SO IMMA THINK OF SUM QUICK.

Nay: idk lets just hope this isn't as much as a let down as I think it's gonna be.

Roxy: We should get them food. You know because they might be hungry.

Nay: Your not serious.. right?

London: common Nay she has a point.

Nay: Fine but im not paying so.. which one of yall is?

Roxy and London: well umm.. see what had happened was.. We left our wallets at home hehehe can you pay Nay pweasee

Nay: *shoots them a deadly glare* Yall are so lucky yall are like sisters to me or I would kill yall.

London: Love you too. Now common