Together

~ Nay and Ray finally arive at the house when Nay remembers why she really came back to the Mindless house. Her keys.... ~

Nay: Shit I forgot my keys

Ray: So... we're locked out?

Nay: Nah I don't think so. * moves the big porch light we have on the house and enters the secret combination on the spy pad I installed to the house* Door is now open... dont tell of show anyone that you saw that okay?

Ray: * eating a taco* oh what you say?

Nay: Nevermind fat ass * walks in the house and sits on the couch*

Ray: * sits next to her*  So... are you okay?

Nay: yeah I just needed to get the saddness out... once I did that I got happier

Ray: I see

Nay: And look im sorry for yelling at you earlier I didn't mean any of it... its just that at that moment so many thoughts just bunched in my head and I just lost it.

Ray: It's okay I can never stay mad at you Nay

Nay: Thanks for sticking up for me though. That was really sweet

Ray: Eh what can I say im a sweet guy.. but Prod was wrong to do that do you.  He don't know what he is missing. He traded a diamond for a rock. He dropped pure gold and picked up a peice of coal. He had a Halle Berry but fucked Ugly Betty on the side.

Nay: * giggles* Thanks Ray but we all know that Roxy is more prettier than me.

Ray: not in my eyes. Nay your prettier than both of them. You know why? Because your not only physically sexy and oh believe me you are, But your also mentally beautiful. I can't say that about the other girls Nay. Your pure gold and I wish you would think of yourself as a diamond and not a Dog.

Nay: * thinking* Did he just... He did... Now I know for sure I am in lo....

Ray: Nay!!

Nay: Huh what?

Ray: Your eyes are getting pinker and I know your not hungry so tell me the truth... what does it mean when your eyes are pink?

Nay: *sighs and mumbles* love

Ray: What?

Nay: I said love. It represents love Ray

Ray: Oh... so you like me?

Nay: I don't just like you.. I love you. When my eyes turn pink it means im in deep love with someone... and that someone is you.

Ray: * kisses her* I've been waiting for those words to come out your mouth ever since I met you.

Nay: *kisses back and blushes*

Ray: I've never been so happy to see pink eyes in my entire life

Nay: me niether

Ray: So... will you be my girl?

Nay: Of course. Ray and Nay... I like that

Ray: you know what I like?

Nay: * gives him a taco* Tacos?

Ray: Yep

Nay: Fat ass

  ~ But he was finally my fat ass~