This Bitch Gone Far Enough!!!

Nay: * screams* Mom!!!!!!

Ray: Nay open up

Nay: NO!

Roc: Nay please open up sissy you have to talk to us

Nay: no i don't

Milla: Nay common talk to us. its not good to just bottle your feelings up like that. you have to open up that bottle and let them feelings out. Then we can get some fried chicken.

Roc: Babe that aint helping

Milla: I know but im hungry

Ray: Babe open the door please?

Nay: *opens the door with her face wet with tears* Yes?

Milla: Nay what happened?

Nay: My mom is dead... *starts crying again* 

Ray: * hugs her* Nay don't cry 

Nay: *hugs back* i can't help it.. im sorry

Milla: *cries* dont cry you making me cry 

Roc: * hugs Milla and Nay* awww

Nay: Hey i dont want you guys to cry. Why dont we just watch a funny movie.

Milla: *wipes her tears* I vote that we watch a kevin hart movie

Ray: Yeah.. what about let me explain?

Nay: * giggles* yeah i love that movie

 Roc: ayee we got her giggles back

Ray: Yes!

Milla: But one more question about Ms.Walker

Nay: What? 

Milla: how did she die

Roc: yeah how did she?

Nay: She said she got stabbede in the heart arrea. The knife was bid and curved she said. Golden.

Ray: I saw the same kind of knife in Roxy hand when i got raped. Isnt that funny?

Nay: *looks at him with a serious face* What?

                                                                              Ray's P.O.V

Oops why did i say that now she gonna whoop some ass tonight.

                                                                             End of P.O.V

Nay: She killed my mother. THAT BITCH!! SHE DIES TONIGHT! IM SICK OF HER SHIT *goes into my secret closet and packs a bag of guns, knifes and grenades. This bitch gone too far. * puts on a harm proof vest*

Milla: Im coming too... you hurt my bestfriend you hurt me.

Nay: then lets go *throws er a harm proof vest*

 Roc and Ray: We going too

Nay: No too dangerous

Ray: Babe thats no fair

Nay: it is now i want yall to go to London's house and tell her to watch yall. I dont need yall getting kidnapped of some shit.

Roc: No we want to go with.....

Milla: No babe

Ray: but..

Nay: WHAT DID I JUST SAY!... I DONT NEED YOUR BACK TALK! I ALREADY LOST ONE PERSON I LOVE I DONT WANT TO LOOSE ANOTHER. RAY I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO GET INVOLVED. YOU TOO ROC NOW PLEASE FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND GO TO LONDON'S! * walks out the door and slams it*

Milla: She means it out of love guys. Dont mind the yelling. Bye Ray. Bye babe * walks out and closes the door*

                                             ~The guys walk to London's house and tell them the watch them. She agrees and they stay there and watch a movie. As for the girls, they are tracking down Roxy's every move until they find her. SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN~