Just Married Part Two

~ so it's 12 at night and it's finally time for the wedding. Alot of people came which was unexpected but we had enough chairs. Commander Liz and her boyfriend came and MB fans swarmed from one side of the hall to the other. As people took their seats the song "twerk it" by busta rhymes played loudly as London walked down the aisle. Yup its that kind of wedding. When she finally reached her place, the wedding began. 1 hour later after someone brought baby Jay to deliver the rings, it was time to make this marrige official~

Officiant:  Do you-

Baby Jay: *crying for 5 secs and stops*

Officiant: Do you London-

Baby Jay: *crying then stops*

Officiant: ugh *speaks faster* Do you London Towles take Jacob Perez to be your lawfully wedded husband?

London: I do

Officiant: And do you Jacob Perez take London Towles to be-

Baby Jay: *crying*

Nay: sorry i'll get him *takes him from Ciara and brings him to her place next to London* Go on

Baby Jay: *Laughing*

Officiant: Do you take London Towles to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Prince: I do

Officiant: I now pronounce u husband and wife, you may kiss the bride

Prince: Finally *kisses her*

London: *kisses back*

Prod and Nay: CAAAAKKEEEE *races eachother to the cake*

London: Smh

Prince: So fat

Nay: Hey you don't know what its like when u aint eat all day plus slaving over that hot oven to make this cake but cant even get a peice plus working hard with the doves girl bye.... oh yeah the doves *lets them out and they fly away*

London: How did u get them In those..

Nay: Don't ask just cut the cake please

Ray: Word a nigga hungry

London and Prince: *cuts a peice of cake for everyone* Damn hungry hungry Hippos

Carlos: Okay when me and Milla get married then you guys gonna do all the work deal? deal.

Ray: Same for me and Nay

Roc: And me and Kandace

Diggy also for me and Twist double wedding with Gift and Lexi

Nay: Wait wait wait when did yall start dating?

Diggy: We started dating when I put it down on Lexi I few weeks ago

Twist: I started dating Gift when we ran into eachother at Mc Donalds ! few weeks ago and orderd the same thing... The ten peice Mc nuggets and an oreo Mc Flurry.

Prod: Oooh that sound good right about now

Lexi and Gift: Always being fat

Nay: *hears the song how low by  Ludacris* Ooooh I can go real low *dips and brings it back up* Ayee

Ray: Amen *sits down and enjoys the veiw*

~Everyone starts dancing then the Song "Body Party" by Ciara starts and  all the ladies start lapdancing their men. It was fun until the music stops and a jet crashes into the hall. Luckily nobody was hurt but out came these strange looking men and the one and only.. Roxy's mother~

London: Oh my

Nay: Gosh

RM: (Roxy's mom) So you think you can just kill my daughter and this shit wont come back to you Men take Nay now!

Nay: *runs*

Man #1: Remember me? *grabs her* You stabbed me in my stomach.. now its your turn!

Milla: Your gonna have to get through me first! *kicks him to the other side of the room*

Nay: *gets up and gets into fighting position*

London: No Nay run!

Nay: Fuck that

Ray: *gets grabbed and dragged into the get along with Milla, Carlos, Ciara, Future, Lexi, Gift, Roc, Kandy, Diggy, Prod, London and Prince*

Nay: No! Free them!

Prod: No Nay they dont want us.. we will be fine just go because they want you!

Nay: *runs as fast as I can while I see that get take off with them* I will save yall *tears flowing down my face but still running fast to somewhere I dont know of* Trust me I will