Im Pregnant!

~ Everyone leaves except for Ray. He goes upstairs and asked Nay can he spend the night. She says sure and he does into the guest room~

Ray: NAY!?!?

Nay: WHAT!

Ray: DO YOU HAVE ANY NIGHT CLOTHES? FOR MEN I MEAN?

Nay: *walks to the guest room* yeah come with me.... * walks to my room*

Ray: * follows* Wow... your room is big.

Nay: yeah I know.  *Opens my dresser and takes out a pair of pajama pants and a white t-shirt*

Ray: Ayeee these pants sexy

Nay: yeah I know. They were my dad's before he died. He always use to say that he loved those pants

Ray: Oh.. Nay im sorry

Nay: Nah it's all good now. Just put the night clothes on.

Ray: okay.. * goes into Nay's bathroom inside her room and takes a shower*

Nay: *already in her pajamas* (white short shorts and a domo shirt with domo slippers)

Ray: *stops the shower* Nay can you give me a towel?

Nay: yeah su...... wait no you can come out and get your own towel *smirks*

Ray: Seriously babe I need a towel.

Nay: Seriously baby you gonna get your own

Ray: You aint ready to see all this...

Nay: Baby boy please nobody aint looking at your weewee

Ray: This aint no damn weewee this a dick. Get it straight Nay

Nay: If it was you wouldn't have a problem walking out the bathroom and getting a towel.

Ray: Fine * walks out the bathroom and gets the towel from nay's bed, kisses her and walks back in the bathroom*

Nay: *mouth dropped* Ray?

Ray: Yes babe?

Nay: Im sorry for doubting you.

Ray: I know you are * walks out with the clothes on and lifts me up* You impressed?

Nay: uhh ummm well

Ray: Say no more * kisses her and gently puts her on the bed on top of her*

Nay: *kisses back while biting my lip*

Ray: *Feels all over Nay* It's About To Go Down

       WITH LONDON AND PRINCE

London: Baby?

Prince: Yes?

London: Do you love me?

Prince: Of course

London: oka... *gco by her running to the bathroom and throwing up* Prince baby did you use a condom?

Prince: uhhhh... Oops

London: * takes a pregnancy test*  Im.... Im pregnant. Prince im pregnant!!!!

Prince:  Oh my gosh... we're gonna be parents. WE HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE!!

           ~WITH NAY AND RAY~

Ray: is it in baby?

Nay: mhmm

Ray: *thrust  in  Nay slowly*

Nay: faster baby

Ray: * does as told and goes faster*

Nay: mmm shit!

                * Our phones ring*

Ray and Nay: FUCK BAD TIMING!  * answers* what?

London and Prince: Come over here now! we got great news

Ray and Nay: Now? as in right now?

London and Prince: ARE YOU DEATH NOW NIGGA AS IN IMMA SHOVE A BROOM UP YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT COME RIGHT NOW!

Nay and Ray: Alright damn calm your nipples im coming now * hangs up* This isn't over *smirks*

                 ~ They clean themselves up and walks to London house. By time they there everyone is sitting on the couch waiting for the news. All the people from the pool party, Mb, Roxy, ect.~

Ray: Can someone please tell me the news that was so... damn important it had to ruin what I was doing.

London: okay so guys...

All exept for Prince and London: TELL US THE DAMN NEWS!

Prince: London is pregnant

Roxy: oh my gosh my bestfriend is pregnant. MYYYY BEST FRIEND. *says at loud to annoy Nay*

London: Roxy leave her the fuck alone why do you have to start shit damn your petty.

Roxy: So your going to act fake with her huh?

London: If fake means im taking the right side then shit I guess I am. You were wrong.

Roxy: Fuck all yall fake mother fuckers especially this * gco*

Nay: *slaps her* go the fuck home with your nappy ass head and bad ass breath smelling like hella intercourse and Bologna. Im sick and tired of your shit. You dont start anything but trouble because you want attention and your mad because it doesn't work because you act so damn thirsty and desperate that people don't want to fuck with you. I don't understand what I did to you for you to be a total ass wipe but you know haters gonna hate. Now if you can please get the fuck out like my best friend said and get a fucking life. Oh yeah and Prod?

Prod: What?

Nay: * walks up to him and slaps him to the other side of the room* DONT YOU EVER PUT YOUR DAMN HANDS ON ME AGAIN. NIGGA HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? *picks him up and throws him* IF YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU AND COLLECT THE BOUNTY FOR MYSELF.  I WAS REAL NICE TO LET YOU HAVE YOUR LILLTE SLAP FOR A WHILE!!!!! BOTH OF YALL GET THE FUCK OUT!

    * Exit Roxy and Prod running*

Nay: *turns around and see everyone scared half to death* Sorry guys I lost my cool...

Diggy and Twist: Damn shawty strong

Ciara: wow..

London and The rest of Mb: What the hell was that?

~ After a while everyone just starts laughing about it~

                   Prod's P.O.V

    I cant believe she just beat me up. That makes her so... attractive. I really miss what we had. Why did I have to be the one to fuck it up. I had a loving beautiful girl already.  Why did I trade that in for a girl tho just wants to ruin her life. I was in love... Deep love and there is no way that I can get that love back.