I QUIT!!

~ So Nay and Ray were just on the couch cuddling and watching a scary movie. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Ray seemed scared so he jumped and ran behind the couch. Nay called him a punk ass and turned on the lights.~

Nay: maybe is mama coming to take you away babe.

Ray: don't say that.. what if it is?

Nay: this nigga * the person knocks on the door again* ALRIGHT DAMMIT I CAN HEAR *opens the door* Fuck.

Roxy: Hey so I heard that you saw what happened and I want you to know... that im sorry *she did the puppy dog face*

Nay: *looks at  her with a straight face* Apology not accepted. Hey London

London: Hey Nay

Roxy: Damn I just said sorry you didn't have to be a bitch about it.

Nay: * looks at her* Alright... just like you didn't have to be a hoe and fuck my ex right.. I think I'll do what u did and do it any fucking way!

Roxy: Bitch who you yelling at?

Nay: The girl named Roxy. The stank ass breath bitch who fucks other people's men.

     * prod, Prince and Roc come out of nowhere and ask whats going on*

Nay: Roxy fucked Prod with her hoe ass!

Prod: Nay shut the fuck up

Prince: PROD AND ROXY HOW COULD YALL

Ray: drama

Everyone but Ray and Nay: where he come from

Ray: I was the only one who came to comfort her

Roxy: Aww that's sweet comforting a bitch good for you Ray

Nay: I swear if she don't shut the fuck up

Prod: How about you shut the fuck up

Nay: How about you make me... go ahead if you got balls to say shit.

Prod: *slaps nay across the face* oh my gosh im so..

Ray: * gets up and punches Prod* WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU THATS A FUCKING GIRL.

Roxy: Thanks babe I love you. See Nay he loves me. Not you. He never has never will... he will always love this pusssyyy

Nay: * punches Roxy in the face* IM TIRED OF YOU TALKING SHIT * bangs roxy head on the wall and slams her. Grabs the most 2 nearest things which were a bat and a glass bottle and  hits her with them repeatedly*

~ This huge fight just busted out between Nay and Roxy. Nay was winning. It lasted about 30 good seconds before Nay was held back by Prince and Ray while Roxy was on the ground all beaten up ~

Nay: * screaming* LET ME GO!

Roxy: No hold that bitch! I can't stand you Nay. Im out lets go Prod!

            *Exit Roxy and Prod*

Nay: WE GOT SOME UNFINISHED BUISNESS BITCH!

London: Nay calm down they gone.

Nay: *calms down*  Okay im calm now please let me go you strong mother fuckers

Prince and Ray: * lets go *

Roc: Nay look at your face....

Nay: I know he slapped me hard

Ray: * looks at Nay's face* imma fuck that nigga up!

Nay: London?

London: yes hun *feeling Nay's face*

Nay: Im quiting

London: Quitting what?

Nay: Spy headquarters

Everyone: *In shock* YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!

Nay: Im.... sorry everyone but this is too much shit... Im turning in my badge tomorrow.*walks upstairs slamming her room door*

Boys: SHE CANT DO THIS TO US!!

London: I will talk to her in the morning. I promise she will change her mind.

Ray: What happenes if she does quit?

London: Your lives will be in great danger. Nay is the leader and without her me and Roxy are hopeless. Plus she will never get to see you guys again.

Boys: We gotta change her mind....

     OKAY GUYS SO NAY QUITS. DO YOU THINK THAT RAY AND NAY WILL STILL BE TOGETHER. DO YOU THINK THAT NAY WILL FIND IT IN HER HEART TO NOT QUIT... FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

~NayNay