2.1

THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER ONE

    After being found, news had spread about Queenie Jones being found alive in Greendale

After being found, news had spread about Queenie Jones being found alive in Greendale. She was admitted to Greendale Hospital immediately after and then transferred to Riverdale Hospital soon after that.

Everyone was beyond shocked to her that she was actually alive after all these months, more so about her being pregnant with Jason's baby. Very few knew that she was pregnant before her being disappearance, only her friends knew if it and so did Jughead, but those were the only people who knew of the shocking news.

Jughead knew deep down the whole entire summer that his sister was still alive. Sweet Pea thought so, too, but both males had nothing to back it their theory. But after everything, they happened to be correct.

"Let me see her! I need to see her!" Jughead shouted as he tried to get past the doctor to see his older sister, who.

"Sir, like we told her father, you need to wait. She needs medical attention at the moment. She's been missing for two months, she needs to be checked out by the doctor." The nurse insisted, lightly pushing the boy back.

She then pointed over to the waiting room, where FP was sitting on one of the chairs with his head in his hands, "You can go take a seat if you'd like." She informed him.

Jughead sighed before walking over to where his father was sitting by himself, trying to take in the shocking news he had heard from the doctor.

"Hey, Dad," Jughead spoke up quietly as he stood in front of his dad.

FP slowly looked up, "They found her. They actually found her." FP commented, not believing this was actually happening.

He started to lose hope in the past few days, but here Queenie was, alive, "Did they say anything else?" Jughead asked curiously, wondering if they doctors found out yet she was pregnant. Or even formerly pregnant. Anyone who had gone through the trauma she had would have probably miscarried.

FP sighed as he stared up at Jughead, who was fiddling with his hands, "She's pregnant," FP replied quietly, "Queenie's pregnant. The doctors are shocked about how the babies survived seeing as she gone through so much trauma."

"Babies?" Jughead asked confused, giving his father a puzzled look.

"They heard not one heartbeat, but two," He explained, "She's getting stitches right now, she was hit in the head pretty hard. They said the wound looks pretty old, about two months old, but they never treated right so they never healed fully."