Chapter 8

Jinse's POV

Jinnie-yah, wakey wakey~

I peeked out of my eyelids without moving an inch. Nothing. I can see nothing. It was dark. So it wasn't a dream..

"Jinnie-yah, are you awake?" his deep but sweet voice rang. I imagined how he would look like speaking in such a cute tone. He'd be adorable.

"Jinnie-yah~"

"Jinnie-yah~"

"Jinnie-yah~"

Okay, this is starting to get annoying.

"Jinnie-y--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I aimlessly threw my pillow. Well, I couldn't see where he was.

"Oh, you're awake. Sorry," he embarrassedly chuckled. He brought my pillow back and adjusted it on my back so that I could sit up comfortably. He helped me up and put something warm on my lap. "Good morning, princess Jinnie. I'm chef Yeollie. Here's your breakfast," he proclaimed.

It was a tray full of food, if I wasn't mistaken. I was still sleepy, and as soon as I got out of my trance, I realized something. My eyes shot open-again, not that I could actually 'see'. "Wait, how come you're still here?"

"Ah, that, I accidentally fell asleep last night," he nervously spoke.

"Oh.." I mumbled. He fell asleep..in my house... Processing...where-- "YOU SAY WHAT NOW?" I shouted, "Where did you fall asleep?!"

He cleared his throat. "Beside you..?"

"WE SLEPT ON THE SAME BED??"

"Ssshhh," he shushed me. "Your neighbors might get the wrong impression. You know I wouldn't do anything. I just, well, fell asleep. On your bed. So let's pretend nothing happened-not that anything did happen," I rolled my eyes, "and eat your breakfast, okay? School starts in an hour, better hurry up!" he said.

"Araseo..."

I finished my breakfast. I didn't know what it was, but it sure tasted good. After the breakfast in bed, he led me to the bathroom and handed me my uniform he prepared earlier, together with the...my...undergarments... "Yah!!" I quickly hid them behind my back and attempted to hit him with my other free hand. "Y-you byuntae!!" My face burned up and I swear it turned crimson red.

"A-ani! It's not like that!" Chanyeol stuttered. "I was taking out your uniform for you so it would be easier when I saw 'it' so I just thought I might take it out as well I'm so sorry," he explained in one breath. I was enraged at what he did, I mean, who wouldn't?

I finally managed to smack him hard on his arm and stomped into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut then locked it. Ruffling my hair in frustration and anger, I huffed. He suddenly knocked on the door. Aisshh... "Jinse-ah,I'm really,really sorry. Please forgive me."

He WAS trying to help.. I just couldn't stay mad at him, could I? "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's just go to school."

I took my bath, brushed my teeth, tied my hair up in a ponytail, and fixed myself. After I'm done, I unlocked the door and stepped out of the bathroom. I walked downstairs carefully and sat down on the sofa. I heard the water running from the other bathroom so I assumed Chanyeol hadn't finished taking his bath yet.

While waiting for him, I warily walked towards the kitchen cupboard and searched for a small container of pills I had asked the doctor to prescribe for me that time. I studied the container for a second. This it it. Having made sure I got the right one, I went back to the sofa. I stuffed in inside my jacket pocket.