Chapter 4: "That girl pisses me off!"

I decided to do this chapter in Austins POV, as my friends and I discussed it and I'll be doing Austin POV only on certain parts! :)

Please vote, comment and follow xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin's POV.

We both walk in McDonalds, seperately.
Even though, she pissed me off, I feel like I am a magnet and am continously being drawn towards her.
I see her sit next to Scott unintentionally, so I sit next to her. I hate that bastard and don't trust him. Even though I don't know Annah that well, I know she's not the type to sleep around and move from boy to boy. She seems... different. More content and independent. 
When I first noticed her looking at me on the field, I felt weird. I knew i had never seen her before and I winked. I winked. How stupid of me. 
I tried to read her and show no expression in the changeroom, but she just mirrored my movemetns, which showed me a whole new side to her.
I don't like how everybody calls her Elle. It sounds like a 5 year old girls name. I prefer Annah, and she hates it so that just makes me love it even more.
What cracks me up is that she calls me Abercrombie.
What the hell? It sounds retarded.
But at least, she admitted on me being hot.

Annah turns to see that I have placed myself next to her.

"So Elle, how many boyfriends have you had in the past?" Scott asks her.

She cringes, but I'm the only one that noticed. "And that concerns you, how?" She bites back. A couple of the guys chuckle, hell even I break into a small smile. Scott glares at the guys. Serves you right asswipe. He's so used to girls throwing themselves at him. He needs to learn that she's not that type of fucking girl and he better not mess with her.

"Ooooh, feisty. Just how I like it. I bet you would be more feisty in bed." he says seductively.

I was about to get up and punch the shithead in the face but then Annah spoke.

"You listen to me, now." She angrily says, placing her sharp fingernail under his chin.
"You piss me off, or refer to me in a vulgar way again, you'll wish you never had. I have an older brother, oh and I have been doing boxing since I was 6. Do you really want to run the risk of making me feel uncomfortable or angry around you again?" She questions him.

Everybody starts to roar in 'oooohhh's' and she gets out of her seat to go sit with Leah with a pained and pissed expression on her face.
Matthew ushers me over,  so I get up to join them.
I turn to look at Scott's reaction, and he just sits there in shock.

I sit myself next to Matthew and he leans to the side to quietly ask me something.
"So, anything interesting happen in the car ride here?" She smirks.

"And what do you mean by interesting?"

"Any.... you know what I mean."

"She pisses me off and has got some serious attitude, only with me. Nothing interesting happened, trust me." I assure him.

When we get ready to go, I remember that I brought Annah here.
I hear her speak really quietly to Leah, thinking I cant hear her but I can.
"Leah can I go with you?"
Does she have something against me?

Leah takes one look at her face and nods understandingly. "Sure." She smiles.
"Ok guys, we're going to head off. See you all later." She tell Matt
She quickly pecks Matt on the lips and gives me and Finn a hug before she takes off. Annah smiles and waves at Matt and Finn.

She doesn't  even look at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm... What's up with Eliannah? Ok so did you guys like Austin POV?

Let me know your thoughts?

If you want just PM me.. or comment. :)

Sorry for the chapter being super short. This chapter kinda sucked but it's because I had a couple of brain blanks, and this chapter got deleted, so i had to start all over again!!!

Please vote, follow and comment!!! xxx Dont be a silent reader. Just please take out a bit of your time and vote :) its just one click of a button!!! :) ALSO THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR OVER 200 READS!!! Thank you so much for all the support! Honestly.. xxx

Recommendations:

Book: Destined with you (Wattpad book)- AMMMMMAAAZZZIIINNNG!

Song: Hideaway by Kiesza