Chapter 14: "Want to come?" #Wattys2014

Also, a dedication to MyLifeMusicAndBooks for making me an awesome and cute banner!!!

------> to the side

"Ok next up is.." My English teacher looks down at the paper to read out who's next.

"Austin and Eliannah." He smiles at us.

I groan while getting up to walk to the front. Austin smiles at me and raises his eyebrows, silently asking if he can start.

I nod in approval and he starts off with introducing both of us. Once he finishes the introduction, that's my cue to start.

"I have been given the task to write a biography on Austin. This was hard for me as he's pretty boring.." I joke, while quiet laughter echoes throughout the classroom. I smirk while Austin shoots me a glare.

"Just kidding. Ok.. so Austin West was born on.." I continue to talk about him and show the class a poster that I made of him, which includes a couple of photo's of him and some basic information. Since I'm not that great at Art I just stuck a couple of photo's of him and wrote the information on.

"Austin has many great qualities, some of which include him being very caring and respectful. He gets annoying sometimes and mean and...."

Mr. Collins cuts me off. "Eliannah, back on track." He sternly says.

A couple of people chuckle.

I continue talking about him some more, then finish with, "Thank you for listening and have fun stalking Austin with the new-found information." I grin while everybody claps for me.

Some of the girls in the class look at him in a dreamy way, as he begins to talk.

Honestly, I bet that they would actually stalk him, because they now know what he likes, how he is etc...

Austin smiles and shakes his head before he stands up to present his poster and biography on me.

I take a look at it and my mouth drops open.

Holy shit!! He drew me, like with an actual pencil, and it actually looks good!!!

He has drawn small designs and other things around it, too emphasise on some of the points in the biography.

I never knew he could draw!

He starts off with talking about my date of birth, name etc..

His voice is so calming and as smooth as silk. He talks so gently but he has that sexy huskiness to it. It enraptures everybody including me.

I get so lost in listening to his voice that I don't notice that he already is up to talking about my personality, hobbies etc.

"Eliannah is a beautiful person. She sometimes loses her cool but overall is a fun and sweet girl. She's a great friend and is very sincere, responsible and has good morals." He compliments.

My heart literally melts. He is so sweet. but regardless, he can be an asshole.

"She likes to listen to music loudly and work out. Her favourite subject is English, as she is surrounded with open minds. She loves cars and likes to socialise with others." He talks more about me before finishing with a formal, but sweet conclusion.

We both smile at each other before sitting back into our seats.

"That was really... cute." I whisper to him, with my bottom lip sticking out.

"Don't call me cute." He warns.

"Why!!! You're such a cutie putie!!" I coo quietly while pinching one of his cheeks.