Chapter 19: "Are you jealous?" #Wattys2014

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW PLEASSSEE!!!

Monday comes around and I feel exhausted. This weekend has been tough for my mind with all the thinking that I have done. Saturday turned out be a huge awkward and tension filled night... which is exactly what I was trying to get away from.

Though, on the bright side, my brother lost the bet meaning he had to take me out wherever I wanted. We both have options for when one of us wins a bet and I chose this one, this time round.

The day goes by quite fast and before I know it, it's lunch time.

"Hey Elle!" I hear Michael call out while I'm at my locker.

I turn to face him and give him a smile.

"Hey!" I reply.

After Saturday, this is the first time I'm even talking to him, meaning it's kind of awkward for us.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" Michael asks sweetly. He lets out a deep breath after saying that sentence, indicating how hard it was for him to ask me.

I become speechless. Millions of thoughts rush through my head, but every thought just leads me back to Kale.

I'm so caught up in my thoughts that I forget about Michael.

He puts his hand on my shoulder which breaks me out of my trance.

"Umm, Elle?"

"Oh, sorry Michael. Umm.. can I give you my answer tomorrow?" I ask.

This is so weird. You don't just tell a guy that you'll give them their answer tomorrow.

"Yeah sure! Take your time. I know that you're new here but I just really like you and if you need time to think over your answer, then so be it." He says in an understanding way.

"Thanks Michael." I smile.

We both walk to the cafeteria together while making small talk.

I've never really got to talk to Michael that much, but he's actually a really nice guy.

Maybe I'll say yes..

After school finishes I rush to get home so I can finally relax. After having a nice cold shower and changing into my trackies and sports cars top, I pounce onto my bed to relax.

My phone buzzes so I reach over to grab it.

MY AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND: Hey!! I'll be over in 5.

I swear if she gets me to go anywhere with her.....

True to her word, Leah bursts through my door after 5 minutes.

"Hey, best friend." She grins.

"Hi Leah." I greet in return.

"Why haven't you changed?" She asks sternly.

I give her a questioning look, before remembering that today's training.

Why does she drag me along every week??

"Oh man! Leah!" I whine.

"Stop complaining and get up and change." She says.

I groan and make my way over to my bathroom to change into black tights. No matter what anyone says, I'm not changing my top. There is nothing wrong with it.

I quickly dry my hair and put it into a reverse braid, before grabbing my rayban sunnies.

After getting ready Leah and I take off in her car.