Chapter 24: "Happy birthday, Annah."

I have a feeling that you guys will like what happens in this chapter... some of you may, some of you may not *wink*
Anyway...guys..I am updating fast because of the amount of followers, votes and comments that I am receiving. Thank you :) and please continue to vote, comment and followwww!!!! :
OH and thank you for 15K!!  :)

"You look absolutely gorgeous." gushes Leah.

I smile and twist around to look at myself in the mirror.
For the dinner that Austin is taking me to tonight (it's not a date), I decided to wear a blue maxi dress with lace sleeves. It has a v neck and a belt around the stomach area, with a split on the side. Since it's quite a 'dressy' dress, I put on simple makeup, which consists of nude lipstick and heavy mascara, with obviously some foundation.
I take out my blue lace ankle boots and pair it with my dress. 
I go to grab my things, but Leah abruptly stops me.
She runs up to me and puts in some blue diamond earrings in my ears.
"Now, you look even more gorgeous." She smiles. 
"I'm really happy for you, even though you think it's not a date, it technically is." She smirks.

"No it isn't! He won a bet, and the condition was that we would go to dinner together. It's not a date. We are going to dinner as friends." I argue, even though I secretly wish she was right.
But, all will change tonight, because I am going to admit my feelings tonight, WITHOUT any interruptions.

"Whatever. You wish it was a date though." She laugh teasingly.
Ooh...if only she knew.
I don't say anything back and a small smile creeps up onto my face, that I try my best to hide.
Leah gasps as she sees my reaction.
"Oh my god! You wish it was a date! You freaking like him!" She squeals in realisation.

I hide my face and smile in embarrassment. 
I wasn't planning on telling her until after I told him, but it doesn't matter now.
"Oh yeah, about that." I smile while blushing.

"What do you mean, 'about that'. I can't believe you didn't tell me. I knew you liked him, but I didn't know that you knew you liked him!!!" she rambles in happiness.
I can tell she is over the moon, as she has started to ramble.

"I tried to tell him the other day, but this stupid chick that will be starting our school next week interrupted us. Seriously, she is so annoying, and fake. And her mum...ugh her mum. She was so......mean." I vent.

"Carrie?" She guesses.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"Trust me. We allll know about Carrie." She rolls her eyes, speaking like she has had many encounters with her...and not good ones.
"Anyway back to topic!! When did you know that you liked him?" She asks, with a full blown smile.
Well, she certainly is happy. 

"After the Michael date." I admit.

"Uh!!! I knew something was up! That's why you were acting all weird." She realises. 
"Ahh. I am so happy." She laughs.

We hear a car roll up outside. 
By the engine sound, I immediately know who it is. 
Who can mistake a Nissan Skyline engine. Especially since it's the r34, and it's modified.
I face Leah, with a panicked expression on my face.
"Ok, grab your clutch, I already put your phone in. There's gum, perfume and a condom." She says quickly while ushering me to move out of the room.

I look at her with a stern expression, before opening my clutch and throwing the condom at her.
"Use this for yourself and Matt." I shoot back, before making my way downstairs instantly.
I cannot believe she packed a freaking condom.

While making my way downstairs, I hear my brother talking to Austin.
"I felt obliged to give you the same talk, but with less aggression." I see my brother explaining to Austin, when I reach the living room.
"You know, since you're my fiance's brother and all. But keep in mind, I won't hesitate to bash you."