Chapter 26: "Surprissee!" - PART 2

Guys...I need some help.
I need a cover for my book...ooh and some banners pleeease!
My email is wattpadhahahax@gmail.com
love you all, enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Surprissee!"

A smile immediately etches onto my face and a million people come rushing onto me to wish me a hppay birthday and hug me.
After saying thank you a billion times, and giving a smile in return, I make my way to the important people.
"Surprise!" Matt and Leah say at the same time.
I laugh and give them both a hug, saying thank you.
"Actually, it was all his idea." Leah says, pointing towards Austin, who's standing by a pillar on his own.
"You parents have gone out, so your brother is keeping everything under control. Now shoo, and go thank the organiser of this." Leah tells me, with a wink.
I roll my eyes and laugh.

Turning my head towards Austin brings a shy smile onto my face.
I walk up to him and he brings his hand from behind his back to the front and hands me a beautiful bouquet of cherry blossoms and assorted pink and white flowers to match the colour theme.
I gasp.
"Happy Birthday, Annah." Austin leans down and whispers in my ear.
He hands me the flowers and a huge smile gets plastered onto my face.
"Thank you." I say, before turning red and running upstairs.
By the way...I did not run away like a wimp....I just ran away like Cinderella..but in a more caveman way, you know scampering up the stairs and all.
Once I get to my room, I set me beautiful flowers on my bedside table, and immediately the beautiful smells starts to waft around my room.
That boy...is something, I tell you.
I open my closet in a hurry, thanking God I already straightened my hair, and I choose a white lace simon rocha metallic cloque dress. I pair it with my white lace heels and decide to make my colour combination white and pink, just like the party theme. I apply some foundation then move onto my eyes, applying white and pink eye shadow, light eyeliner, mascara and I complete my look with pink lipstick.
Perfect.
I smile to myself.

Before rushing downstairs to welcome my guests, Leah comes into my room.
"Oh, Eliannah. Uhh- what are you doing up here? Go welcome your guests." She says suspiciously.

"I'm going, I'm going. Calm down. Why are you up here.?" I ask.

"Oh! Um.. I left my, uhh thing here last time. Ok, now hurry up and get downstairs. I'm just going to rush to the bathroom. See you down there." Leah exclaims, quickly.
What is up with her?
She's been acting extremely abnormal today.

When I rush downstairs, someone whisks me into the middle of the crowd and Finn cranks up the music.
I start to look around and Abigail and Hazel run up to me.
"Elle!!!!! Happy Birthday!!" They squeal, engulfing me into a hug.
I take a couple of seconds to adjust to my surroundings then I reply to them with a thank you.
After around 5 minutes of dancing, I decide to leave the dance floor and look for my other friends.
I spot Matt alone and make my way towards him.
"Hey Matt." I greet.

"Hey Elle!" He replies.
"How you doin. You likin' the party?" He asks.

"Good! Yeah it's great.Very... lively." I say.

"Well, you can thank Austin for that."
I giggle awkwardly.
"How is Austin anyway? You two doing alright?" He asks, funnily.

I examine his facial expression, and straight away I can tell that he knows about the kiss.
It's funny how he's already told his best friend and I'm still waiting for the right opportunity to tell mine.
"I know you know. So shut up." I laugh, elbowing him jokingly in the side.

He chuckles. "I know everything. Even about when he asked you out first and you said no!" He laughs even more, mocking me.

My face heats up. How embarrassing. "Oh shut up. He asked me as a friend to friend and I panicked. Do not mock me."