Chapter 10: Partaayy-Eliannah #Wattys2014

Friday comes around and I head to school. I feel quite happy today. Thank God its Friday!

When I reach school, everybody is buzzing about Michael's party tonight. Surprisingly, I'm actually in the mood to go to a party. I don't usually drink at parties, but today's a good day, so why not? Thankfully, the legal age limit in Australia is 18, so I have roughly 2 weeks till I'm legal.

"Hey Eliannah." Leah says while hugging me.

"Hi Leah." I respond.

"Ok, since it's your first party in Australia, I'm coming over at 6 to get you ready."

"Ok."
I go into my last period of the day which is English.

While walking over to my seat, I notice Austin isn't there. I take my seat and the teacher starts the lesson. Where's Austin?

We all start our work. "You're late, Mr. West." My teacher sternly says.

"Yeah, had other things to do."

"Like what?"

"Pissing." Austin shoots back.

The class starts laughing quietly while the teacher glares at Austin. He walks over to me with a smirk on his face. Austin gives me a warm smile and sits down. This may seem weird but I have developed a.. liking to watching Austin's face. His expressions, features and everything about him is so.... interesting.

"Why do you always stare at me like that?" He asks.

"I don't." I quickly deny.

"I know that I'm hot, but the way you stare at me is kinda... creepy." He says in a joking tone.

"Ha ha." I feel my cheeks heating up.

He chuckles. "I'm messing with you. Awwww, you're blushing." He coos and pinches my cheeks.

I swat his hand away. "Shut up." I deadpan.

"Had a nice piss?" I joke.

"Yeah, my bladder feels rejuvenated."

I laugh. "Great to know."

We both work and near the end of the lesson Dylan walks over to me.

"Hey Elle! I'll pick you up for the party at 9?"

"Sorry I think Leah's taking me."

"Oh man! Ok next time then. See ya!" He winks then smirks at Austin.
Whenever a guy makes a move on me, why the hell do they always look at Austin like that! Australian boys are weird.

Finally the bell rings signalling that it's time to go home.
I rush to my locker and grab my bag, heading off towards my car. On the way Finn joins me.

"Hey Elle! Haven't seen you in ages!"
"Hey. Yeah I know! I've missed you Finny!"

"That's what my grandmother calls me." He chuckles.
"You coming to the party tonight?"

"Who isn't. That's all everybody is talking about." I sigh.

"Yeah, it's coz Michael's parties are awesome!"

"I have high expectations for this party."

"You should. Anyway, I'll see you tonight. Bye"

"Bye!"

When I reach home I grab a snack and head to my room.
I decide to take a shower before Leah comes.
After my shower I put on my robe and wait for Leah I realise that I still have an hour and a half till she comes so I lie on my bed and check my phone.