A real deal

"A deal for me? What could you possibly have that would be good for me?" I asked rubbing one of my eyes still sleepy. Even though I jumped out of the couch like a dog that sniffs food, I could still fall asleep if I close my eyes. From all the panic that I had last night plus that voice in my head all over again were way too much for my brain. For a moment I even though he was in the room, like I was imagining that certain moment all over again.

"Our protection." It was all the old agent said.

Those two words made me fix my gaze on them for a second. I assume that they already knew my unpleasant meeting with the mafia yesterday.

"Anyone can say that they are agents from FBI. Let me see your badges." I said before cutting my own words off." No, those can be easily falsified."

"We heard you have and 145 IQ, Miss Eva. I believe it would be easier for you to figure out on your own." The other replied with a nod.

"I can but I will do something illegal that probably you won't enjoy." I admitted raising my shoulders as I let them in.

"Like what?"

As he asked me, I was already on my laptop hacking the FBI system to let myself inside. It was illegal like I mentioned but the system was weak and in that case it took me few replacements in the HTML and some new codes that I added and my access was granted.

"I would advise you to make your security more strong then it was a few seconds ago."

"Why is that?" Agent Gallo asked with a slight frown.

"Maybe by the fact that it took me one and a half minute to hack it? I found our identity and number of badgers so we're all good."

While I was coping the basics just to be sure there was no misunderstanding, I studied the two agents. Agent Gallo was over 40 but her looked like he had more experience in life then agent Dodd which was in the late 30's and quiet new in the company. I was slightly surprised seeing that the old man had a military experience behind him. He lived quiet a dangerous life. I took my laptop and walked over to the couch inviting them to sit down so we could had a proper talk.

"You're pretty impressive kid. Good job you did there but can you put the security back on?"

"Already did but I strongly suggest a better protection wall for the outsiders. I can help with that."

"We shall discuss about it. Now, we would like to chat with you about the band that you just met yesterday.

"Yes. The man had.."

"A pirate ship tattoo on his cheek?" He cut me off that just made me nod." He goes by the name of BDip, the leader of the BigHit band." Dodd explained with a nod as he intertwined his fingers as his elbows rested on his knees.

"This guys has hundred of people under him kid and he walked on more dead bodies then you can possibly think. His most trusted are the Bangtan Boys."

With that confirmation, Gallo put a big yellow anvelope on the table. I cocked my head putting all the papers and images covering the tale so I could have my eyes on all of them. Although one of the pictures had caught my attention. My expression shortly changed as my eyes couldn't get off that person. I could feel my face starting to frown as I took the photo in my hand.

" That is.." 

"Park Jimin. The head of ambush from the mafia. He has the ability to steal any car, vanish like a ghost and one of the best paid assassins. One of the Seven. Plus he has a 160 IQ so he can see us coming anytime." Dodd responded making me a quick update.