An escape?

Even breath was like a knife through the heart, an unconditional pain and fear of what he might say to the person that wants to kill me for pleasure. I raised my eyebrows at his words before starting to approach him. I can be dead any moment now if Jimin turns me in.

"I saw her escape with some masked guy. I couldn't see him properly but he knocked me out when  followed them few blocks away."

I sighed in relief feeling my worries vanishing away. I could literally feel a rock falling of my chest as I took Jimin's free hand in mine. I will survive another day with that mad man chasing after me. 

"No worry Boss. I will find her." 

It was all he said with a stoned cold voice before hanging up. Looking at his phone, he sighed heavily  as he let his hand to travel through his hair making it messy. Sexy messy.

"Thank you." I muttered towards him grateful for his help. " Now I can get to Gallo so he can.."

"Don't thank me. You're not out of danger yet." He responded while he scratched the back of his neck apprehensively, watching me for a briefmoment. " Catch him? Nerd, you don't know BDip and you're not aware of what he can be capable of." His tone was cold and slightly alarmed." I will have to stop him."

"You?Alone? You're kidding right?"

"Who said I was alone?"

As he smirked, I figured out he hand a plan. And even if I didn't knew what it was, I was in. Withing an hout, I heard the door opening six times. It seems when he meant not alone, he talked about the rest of the Bangtan Boys. Jimin must really trust them pretty much if he wanted to ask their help to get their boss down. Having all seven of them in one place was making me slightly nervous like a mouse locked with big dangerous and hungry cats. I couldn't feel that safe so I annouced Gallo to stand by if I need him. He was just a call away. Now, having the gang there can be an opportunity or a call. I can stick with them and arrest them after this is done or I can call the help Gallo has right now and end a big problem.

"What the f*** you're looking at ?"

I snapped surprised when that groane tone came towards me. One of them, Sugam seemed really having a problem with me. Or anyone. He crossed the  guys to get to me but before I get it, Jimin pulled me behind him for protection. Was I that bad in danger there?

"Back up Suga." Jimin demanded as he cocked his head.

"Tell me again why should I care about your stupid girl punk?" He hissed frowning closing the distance between them two.

"Because you care about me."

"Yeah? Who lied to you?"

"Then if you don't care.." He stated grabbing Suga's knife he was playing with earlier and point it to one of his vein." You don't me hurting myself right won't you now?"

I widen my eyes with the rest in the room at his foolish act. It seems I wasn't the only one surpised but when i wanted to softly take the knife from his hand, he was ready to stab himself. I felt a flux of emotions that moment. Fear, worry and anger. What is it in his mind to push the guy like this? He believes that guy gives a crap about it?

"I can't believe I am risking my life for this madness. I hope it's worth it." He graoned heavily turning towards the bedroom." I'm going to sleep. May God have mercy for the person that dares to wake me up."

For some reason, I did believe his words. It was something in his body language and eyes that makes you think twice before saying anything to him.

"Have you given drugs to Jimin lately?" Jin asked me from behind which made me raise my shoulders surprised and turn around.