Worse?

Even if the man asked for help, I didn't knew if it's alright to move or not. What if he was a dangerous one? I can't say it's not strange to find him in a old abandoned house. Judging by his body action, he looked in a pretty serious pain. By the fact that Crystal felt on him made us responsable for his condition.

"Call the ambulance." I told my sister as I approached the man to get him up.

" But what if our parents find out?"

"If they find out, we already knows who is the blame for this mess." I turned my head frowning slightly before I softly grabbed his shoulders so he could support on me." Where is it hurting?"

"You can't call the ambulance." He murmured when I could get him on his knees first.

Using my phones light to make a quick examination on his condition. I saw some blood failing from his right temple. It can't get worse if we don't clean it but we have nothing here. But we have the first aid in the car which is parked not far from here. Keeping my eyes on him, I opened my jacket's pocket and threw the keys to Crystal.

"Pick some bandages, clean compresses and hydrogenated water from the car. Try not to get in trouble again and watch your steps." I told her in a rush tone waiting to finish and leave the place as soon as possible.

"Why I have to go?"

" Because you felt on him and got him in this condition. Now stop arguing and go!"

Without fighting my words twice, she whispered upset something while turning around to head on the stairs to exit the basement. After I heard her footsteps fading I sighed deeply.

"I apologize in the name of my baby sister." I slowly bowed my head to him.

"It's alright. I'm sure she didn't want to fall on me." I heard his amusement in his tone and how he started to chuckle.

" She is just too stubborn and she's always dreaming." I confessed with a shook of my head.

I gently helped him to sit on a chair nearby hoping it won't break causing more drama then it was already. That time helped me study him a little. His body was well structured. He was wearing white shirt which was a little large, but even being like this, I could see the form of his abs and whit those tight jeans and Leather jacket he looked handsome but a real troublemaker. After a while of silence, I sighed in relief glad that my sister got back with what I needed. With those I could do my job so I took the clean compress and with the water I started to clean his forehead. His features were perfect and being more close to him, I started to think he really is pretty handsome. His face structure was as sharp as a knife and when he was smiling, he was having the sweetest cute baby face. It was pretty interesting how can he fit both catergories, trouble and cute combined. Those things can't really go together very well.

" What's your name?" My sister broke the silence once more holding the light for me.

Whenn I wanted to turn to her to explian that we just help him and leave, he spoke before me very calm.

"I go by the name of Park Jimin but you can call me Jimin."

"My name is Crystal Lee."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Crystal." He admitted letting his gaze on my sister giving her a smile before lookng up to me." And you?"

As I get away my gaze from his wounds, my eyes locked with his once more. Despise my sisters honesty, I was more for myself as I still find it weird that he was in this awful house. i can't guarantee he is innocent, yet to be guilty. Before I could say anything, my phone rang. I was pretty sure it was our mother.

"Talk to Mommny but hurry up cause I need the light from my phone." I said broking my gaze from Jimin as I turned to my sister.

"Why me?"

"Because you're good at lying better than anyone in the planet. That's what you do."

I didn't look at her while I spoke but she took the phone in her other hand and started to walk away so she could talk privately to our mother. As I was almost done, I waited for her to return letting some air to cover the wound. At least I hope it was fresh air.

"I still didn't got your name." I heard his voice breaking my thoughts studying me softly.

"Why so curious?" I asked getting my hand through my hair to get it fixed.

"Because I would like to know my savior and to tell her that she looks beautiful."

His words made me frown gently before I looked over to him. Is he trying to seduce me? To play with me? But at least he can know my name.

"Eva." It was all I said.

"Well, thank you Eva for your help and excuse me to say, you are gorgeous. I was helped by an angel" He smiled over to me with a wink.

I just gave a nod of my head putting the bandage on his temple without waiting for my sister. He seems pretty fine to me. At least of how he was minutes ago.

"You don't wanna talk with me right?" He rubbed the back of his head trying to get my attention.

"I have a hard time trusting people I do not know. Sue me." My words made him laugh brightly letting his chocolate gaze on me.

"I understand but can't you at least try? It's getting awkward this way."

"I have an 149 IQ which means I 'm not that stupid, like my sister, to trust a stranger that she felt on. Besides the fact that you don't want to be taken to the hospital has two theories. Either you're a wanted man and you don't want to be in public because you will be recognised meaning you're a criminal or.."

"Or my parents work at the Hospital and sometimes they are at the urgent section so there is a way that they can see me?" He shut my words off.

"Both of them?" He just gave a nod towards me.

That could be true but it's one child out of ten that has both parents doctors and there would be a chance of 1.5 % that they are both on guard.

" So, what you're telling me is that you are in abandoned house, in the basement, to show your rebellion towards the fact that your parents don't give you enough attention because of their jobs?" I asked making aplan in my head for the whole situation.

"You are reptty smart Eva. I will give you that." It was all he said before he smiled at me sending another wink in my direction which made me roll my eyes. He tried to be so cool about it.

Before I could say anything, my sister returned with my phone. I helped him to get up and together we left the house once and for all. I was staying close to him just in case he feels dizzy or anything. Still, I didn't trust his words so as fast we go seperated, each oen in different directions, it will be fore the best. I had enough for one day. I left my eyes again on the house as they got ahead. I put my hair behind my ears and turned gently getting my hands in my warm pockets rushing after them.

"Well, this was.." He said while he turne to face me and my sister.

" An unlikely event."

He laughed at how I continued his sentence and shook his head letting his eyes on me.

"I wanted to say interesting but still, it was nice meeting you two. And I hope you will be lucky enough to.."

I wanted to speak my mind again but it seems he read it and spoke it out loud for me.

" ... Never see me again. For your own safety."

"Good. Likewise." I nod.

"Unlucky for you, you're not that lucky as you wish."

Those words that came from another voice made me raise my eyebrows lost in the cold tone that came from nowhere. Another creepy voice from another person.

"Well well, what do we have here..?