She can't be... dead.

AUTHOR POV

The stars were dancing on the clean sky as the members of Bangtan were waiting in the middle of the bridge at the end of the city. The air was thick and heavy as they all tried to remain calm. There was something different although. There was a cuffed hoodie person staying in the middle on the crew. It seemed like a statue, not even a muscle was moving.

"This is a horrbile idea. I will get really pissed if this is going bad and I know who I will kick like boxing bag when this is over." Suga's voice dominated the night's silence like an echo.

"Then pray for it to work."

It was all Jimin said before seeing shadows started coming from afar.  It has to be thm. Waiting for the men to arrive, he started to realized ho much it will affect the fact that he lied to Eva about that meeting. It wasn't about a drug business. It was a 'fake' exchange to get BDip into their trap. What they were talking before at the table was this type of plan but Jimin knew if he would had told Eva about it, she would had done anything to stop it. He was aware of it but he was doing this for her so she could be saffe again and get to her normal life before she even met him. So she could forget him and move on. 

"What would I be without my favorite boys?" The Boss asked showing a grin in the night as she extended his hands on a side stopping with the rest of the men that were around him.

There was no response to his answer. Some of them let a laugh escape their lips, others just smirked with a nod of their heads. The guys didn't assumed that BDip will come with such a large handful of people for a simple trade so they started to wonder what secret his keeping from them in that moment. He never came that prepared for a this type of exchanges. 

"It seems you finally got her Jimin." The dark voice made the silence ache.

"You know I always get my job done."

He just shruggled getting closer to Suga which was starting to put a little acts of crying and sniffing through a pitched voice as the hoddie was covering his facial expression.

"I never doubted your abilities but may I ask why is she so covered up?"

They all frozen towards his words. The Boss was getting suspicious about the act they were trying to put so they need to improvize in order to make it look real.

"You know she's working with homeland security Boss. alking free in the open with her was not an option becase she could be recognized reasily."

"Please.. Please let me go.."

One of his men stepped out from the dark and whispered somthing into BDip's ear. He seemed pleased of what he heard and gave a nod towards his people. RM have saved them for now but their smiles faded when BDip started to laugh madly all over again. That wasn't a good sign. Exchanging gazes between them their blood turned to ice when they saw Boss's men approaching them placing their hands gently on their guns cautious.

"You know? For the best assasin team, I have to admit that I am so shocked for the turn that you guys made this few days. And I can't believe that after five years, you seem to not know me at all."

"What are you talkin about Boss?" V said as she raised his hands at the same level as his shoulder as a sign of peace but still remaining in guard.